Deathwrack Update : New Issues

In an effort to identify new issues that have have been included in with the Deathwrack update as soon as possible, please use this Thread to discuss them.

We will continue to update this Thread with Known Issues that have been confirmed and sent on to the Developer.

Last Updated : November 12th 2018

Known Issues
  • Attempting to fight some Island of Dawn BAMs result in the TERA Game App crashing.
  • Escape skills now move reapers and priests in the direction the character faces, rather than the control stick.
  • LFG Publicize message shows up as a configuration number rather than the intended message.
  • Elite Instance Reset Scrolls are not resetting Dungeons, with the exception of some Solo Dungeons.
  • In Baracos' Trial after resetting the number of entries, the third and fourth run seem to not be dropping Tokens.
  • Text from chat channels (like Area, Guild, and Global Chat) show a text bubble in white font color above your character, rather than the corresponding channel color.
  • The Priest skill "Kaia’s shield" currently overrides the Mystic skill "Warding Totem".
  • In the Crafting Menu, all of the Weapons and Armors are only displaying the base level, instead of showing both the base and max level, like they had previously ( They now show levels like 435/435, 381/381, 369/369, etc.)
  • On both PS4 and Xbox, if you are located in Velika, you won't be able to change channels.
  • On PS4 NA, there are some Guild Menus displaying German language text, even though English is the language selected.
  • On PS4, riding a Mount can cause the "X" and "O" Skills on each Hotbar to become swapped.
  • While doing the Story Quest or actively exploring the Infernal Span or Trellum Consurgo locations in Arx Umbra, it can result in the TERA Game App crashing, and possibly an additional issue of being unable to log back into the character that experienced the crash. (If that applies to you, you'll want to open a Support Ticket.)

Resolved Issues
  • Reset times of Vanguard Missions, Dungeon Entries, and Elite Status cooldowns was changed to 2pm UTC.
  • Players may experience issues with customized skill chains working intermittently or skipping certain skills.
  • On PS4, while taking a Pegasus Flightpath out of Velika to any other location, the usual loading screens will appear, and once the loading screen ends, it will briefly show the Zone you attempted to travel to, before another loading screen appears, returning your character to a Velika City Teleportal spawn location. When taking a Pegasus Flightpath from any location to Velika, after the loading screen ends, you will briefly see Velika Outskirts, but another loading screen will appear, and instead of ending up on the Velika Pegasus Platform, it will place you at the Velika City Teleportal spawn location.

Comments

• AftermathrarAftermathrar ✭✭
    edited October 30
    LFG Publicize message shows up as a configuration number rather than a message: https://i.imgur.com/W2gIJw9.png

A couple Brawler things to add to patch notes:
    Brawler Growing Fury cooldown has been removed. Stat bonuses have been increased to 45 Power, 50 Crit Factor.
    Rage Consumption reduced from 300 Rage per second to 250 Rage per second.
    Glyph for Threatening Growing Fury (Increases aggro by 20%) has replaced Energetic Growing Fury.

A line about "Pit of Petrax Solo Instance has been added. Rewards are gems, T11 Feedstock, and Noctenium Infusions."

Elite Instance Scrolls don't work for anything as far as we can tell.

Text from channel chats (area/guild/global) show a text bubble in white font color above your character, rather than the corresponding channel color. Picture: https://i.imgur.com/LdKJsVG.jpg
  • Currently the priest skill Kaia’s shield overrides the mystic skill Warden’s Totem
  • ExortusExortus Xbox One NA Lakan PVE Server ✭✭
    edited November 1
    I will update this comment as new things are tested

-New mentions-
    Noted class changes:

Berserker
    Evasive Smash and Evasive Roll no longer share a cooldown.

Brawler
    Brawler's now have 2 dodges.

-Previously Mentioned-
    Noted class changes:

Ninja
    Focus no longer resets upon taking damage. Focus now resets when knocked down.

Reaper
    Soul Reversal no longer teleports target to your location. Instead, it teleports you behind your target similar to Ninja's Decoy Jutsu
    Currently the priest skill Kaia’s shield overrides the mystic skill Warden’s Totem

I think you mean "Warding Totem"?
  • I am just posting this in case this helps on the programming end, based on types of instances - I did Celestial Arena twice and Baracos' Trial twice, verified I could not reenter, due to max entries, then used an Elite Instance Reset Scroll. It DID work for those particular instances.
  • edited October 31
    I did Baracos' Trial twice, then did it twice more, after using an Elite Instance Reset Scroll. On the first two runs, the monster at the end dropped a small chest of tokens, as usual. On the third and fourth runs, he did NOT drop tokens. I always got them each time, before the update. I know to check the floor carefully, because they are so hard to see against that floor pattern, but I searched and searched, and he definitely did not drop tokens on the third and fourth runs. I DID still get my Vanguard Rewards, on all four runs.

I also did four runs of Celestial Arena, which rewarded me all four times, so I did not see an issue with Celestial Arena.
  • edited October 31
    Very minor thing, but I was going through the crafting menu, and I noticed that none of the 375 armor, nor any of the 381 weapons, show the set name (e.g. - Guile, Slaughter, Ambush, etc.).

Edited to add: Also, in the crafting menu, ALL of the weapons and armor seem to only show the base level, instead of showing base and max level, like they used to (e.g. - they now show levels like 435/435, 381/381, 369/369, etc.).

I checked both of the above by going straight into the crafting menu, and by going into a craft shop and bringing up the menu from an anvil. It was the same result, both ways.
  • AftermathrarAftermathrar ✭✭
    edited October 31
    Disappearing party members in front of second boss of VHNM:

0:00 - 4 party members visible, 2 others can be seen approaching on the minimap.
    1:09 - After some menuing, only 2 party members visible. Minimap shows all members on my position.
    1:22 - Party member Aqueous shows up in the bottom left out of nowhere.
    1:43 - Aqueous disappears again after menu, Nep shows up.
    1:57 - Mathilda shows up after jumping.
    3:35 - Mathilda mentions that I'm gone from his screen. Valis jumps and shows up.
    3:57 - Last party member jumps and shows up, all 7 rendered again.

We had this on each run, where we had to jump to keep from disappearing from each other's screens.

Edit: One other bug is that the controller vibration on almost all Brawler skills is gone. The only skill that still has vibration is the activation of Growing Fury.
  • Hi some of my characters (and guild friends too) didn’t have the reset of vanguard quests this morning.
  • Northern Shara ( Green ) Dailys mainly. But all green dailys are now non-active or even being shown on the word map since the new update went live. I have been farming for the black saber mount, i have done everything needed apart from being shy 30 Shariar credits, which is 1 to 2 green dailys Only and without elite. I logged in ready to get my new mount on the same day as the new update to find out that the dailys vanished. Whats going on? Bug maybe? Or intended ?
  • New bug : many spots cause characters to freeze and game restart, example fimbrilisk at IoD, infernal span at Arx Umbra (one of my characters is here and impossible to log in with him, game freeze and stop at each connection...)

Maybe test update next time ?!?
  • edited October 31
    Ninja decoy jutsu, warrior backstab, and slayer backstab are all being consumed without a target selected and not moving the character anywhere.

The ninja decoy jutsu being glitched like this is useful in Pvp (great way to bait pulls/backstabs) but is highly annoying in pve. The warrior and slayer backstab glitch is just down right infuriating.
  • Archer class changes:

Skills that received increased Base Damage
    - Penetrating Arrow about 25%
    - Radiant Arrow about 25%
    - Rain of Arrows about 10%
    - Rapid Fire about 15%
    -Thunderbolt 100%
    - Explosion Trap by 20%

Chase CD reduced to 20sec (glyphable: decreases cooldown by 20%)

RoA: Distributed damage is no longer divided by number of targets

Velik's Mark / Find Weakness : Animations can be canceled

Thunderbolt:
    - Increased horizontal strike range and effect range
    - In the case of multiple hits, the damage is no longer divided among the targets

• > @LKA63MRL4D said:
    > Archer class changes:
    >
    > Skills that received increased Base Damage
    > - Penetrating Arrow about 25%
    > - Radiant Arrow about 25%
    > - Rain of Arrows about 10%
    > - Rapid Fire about 15%
    > -Thunderbolt 100%
    > - Explosion Trap by 20%
    >
    > Chase CD reduced to 20sec (glyphable: decreases cooldown by 20%)
    >
    > RoA: Distributed damage is no longer divided by number of targets
    >
    > Velik's Mark / Find Weakness : Animations can be canceled
    >
    > Thunderbolt:
    > - Increased horizontal strike range and effect range
    > - In the case of multiple hits, the damage is no longer divided among the targets

Is this confirm?
  • @CEYPRN64CX
    i can confirm the base dmg increase, chase cd, VM/FW cancel to 100%.
    the base dmg increase was a part of the archer revamp, but we didnt get it at release.
    the rest feels like, but its more that we should get it with the patch, i guess eme can confirm this.

EME dos a rly disappointed job here.
    for me its not ok, that the playerbase have to find out the patchnotes by themselve.
  • WhiteF8ngWhiteF8ng ✭✭
    edited October 31
    Issue: Mystic skills creating skill chains that don't aren't set. i.e cast Teleport Jaunt get prompt for Aura of the Tenacious. Boomerang, same issue. Titanic Favor, Arun's Cleansing Touch, etc... all chain into Aura of the Tenacious.

Cause: In my case, the Chain 7 "Chained Skill 1" is the source. If I clear this chain it just happens with the next chain's Chained skill 1. i.e. Chain 8's "Chained SKill 1".

Workaround: Remove skill mapped in Chained Skill 1 from Chain 7.