Season 1 Cahmpions with no reward

Hi there, I’m playing on PS4, and got my champion lauriel several months ago on my priest. I have spent a lot of effort into this, and now as season 2 started are there going to be any rewards for those who is getting champion? Cuz if not I see no point in trying to get it done for me.

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Laurels ARE the reward. It's just to show off your no lifing
  • So I see, you gave only for those with rank 1 in previous season PvP BG’s some rewards. Such as my friend got a title and a diamond for being first on Fraywind. And nothing for champions(
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    DEJHJ3ALJA wrote: »
    So I see, you gave only for those with rank 1 in previous season PvP BG’s some rewards. Such as my friend got a title and a diamond for being first on Fraywind. And nothing for champions(

what??? this has nothing to do with laurels
  • That’s all season 1
    Laurels aren't the same as PVP rankings

Rankings take skill and you're competing for it on a leaderboard

Laurels are easy to get and keep if you know which achievements to get...and there is no leaderboard
  • Well as I see it, it is not that easy to get a champ Lauriel, as there are some really tough feats to get, that u spend a lot on. BTW on PC they did reward champions, why not here. Also BG’s are not working anyway, so the only way to get smth in seasons is PVE. Thing is a lot of my friends were doing feats etc, but as there is no reward for being champ, there is no point being one. It gives 0 profit and acknowledgement from developers to most committed fans, and that is sad
    edited November 5
    They don't award champions on PC. They only award you for getting high scores in Pit of Petrax, Bgs and the current high tier dungeon which is a recent addition

They've never reward champions, it's easy to get with a few minutes of patience and it's easy to keep between seasons as you just do the new achievements for the new dungeons.

Laurels are LITERALLY exactly the same as Trophey score/ Gamer score, just shows off how much you've done
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody rewarded champs on pc
  • They did on some servers.

So what you say, being first to get lvl 65 shouldn’t give us shining cutting edge? I don’t get it. It took a lot of effort with no reward?
    DEJHJ3ALJA wrote: »
    They did on some servers.

So what you say, being first to get lvl 65 shouldn’t give us shining cutting edge? I don’t get it. It took a lot of effort with no reward?

They have never once did. Crusades and leaderboards aren't champion laurels, they're separate. Cutting edge is also different as well, since it's special and there can only be 1 per server

Laurels aren't special. As i said, they're exactly like Trophey score/Gamer score: literally meaningless
  • That is my point, why they are meaneningless? Make rewards so ppl find a meaning there.
    Because they're not unique, everyone can get them easily if they take some time out of their afk life. Once you've got the low lvl dungeon achieve and world bosses killed, [filtered]'s easy to keep cause you just do the new dungeon achieves and it's no longer challenging.

Plus if you're doing achieves, you're already getting rewarded via titles, pets, mounts and some minor stat boosts already soooooooooo