[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Any news on Elin Brawler?

I was just wondering, is there any news on when we will be getting Elin Brawler? I noticed the art of it on the current contest page and was hoping it was teasing that it'd be released soon. I know it's silly but I am really excited about this class, I love Brawler and can't wait to test it out on Elin, even though I am sure I will get some hate for being so hyped over it.

Also will there be a level event for Elin Brawler like there have been in the past?
«13

Comments

  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    November 13th

    News post about it comes out tomorrow. According to an email I received about the laptop contest.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really hyped here as well cause... well check my name.

    But more hyped actually if there will be new hairstyles this time as well, hope so but haven't caught up to K-TERA's info to know for sure, Elin Gunner had one (which I love), Ninja had two, Reaper had at least one that I know of, I don't remember if Gunner originally (as in elves and Castanics) got new hair but human brawlers sure had the two new ones and valk got one (or two?) new ones too.

    (also... this may be bitchin' I know but... please stop the italic thing...)
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Im ready for elin brawler. Got her some nice costumes to go with it :)
  • Already got one!
    y4jlv8o.png
  • Lmfao best thing I’ve seen in a while!
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I'd rather hear bout news on the up coming ingame fishing
    And if we are using elins for bait :o
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    I'd rather hear bout news on the up coming ingame fishing
    And if we are using elins for bait :o

    Upcoming? It's been Tera's main game for a while! Ask the whales about it.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    But more hyped actually if there will be new hairstyles this time as well, hope so but haven't caught up to K-TERA's info to know for sure, Elin Gunner had one (which I love), Ninja had two, Reaper had at least one that I know of, I don't remember if Gunner originally (as in elves and Castanics) got new hair but human brawlers sure had the two new ones and valk got one (or two?) new ones too.
    Sorry bud, no new hairs afaik. They even used the gunner panda hair in the trailers and other classic hairs in promo art.
    I want a new fox hair that isnt an ugly bowl cut. :(
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meningitis wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    But more hyped actually if there will be new hairstyles this time as well, hope so but haven't caught up to K-TERA's info to know for sure, Elin Gunner had one (which I love), Ninja had two, Reaper had at least one that I know of, I don't remember if Gunner originally (as in elves and Castanics) got new hair but human brawlers sure had the two new ones and valk got one (or two?) new ones too.
    Sorry bud, no new hairs afaik. They even used the gunner panda hair in the trailers and other classic hairs in promo art.
    I want a new fox hair that isnt an ugly bowl cut. :(

    uuuu
    I'll forever dream of the day of floppy dog ears Elins...
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what's to be excited about for playing Elin Brawler.

    Since DPS meter is STILL a thing, Lancers will always be preferred cause "MAH DPS NEEDS TO GET HIGHER ON MOONGOURD"
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    Not sure what's to be excited about for playing Elin Brawler.

    Since DPS meter is STILL a thing, Lancers will always be preferred cause "MAH DPS NEEDS TO GET HIGHER ON MOONGOURD"

    That's for the min maxers and elitists to worry about. The rest of us who don't care about any of that will enjoy having the derpiest looking tanks ever designed for a game.
    OakMoonbat wrote: »
    Already got one!
    y4jlv8o.png
    Also, yeah. This is actually possible in game with the Halloween candy. The candy shop sells race masks. For those who didn't know and thought this was a photoshop.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Well, since the news is officially out, expect more than a few people to conveniently forget all the shenanigans that have taken place up to this point.

    Addendum: Wake me up when elven or castanic ninja become a thing, please? Thanks.
  • @KitTeaCup would the character limit be increased for the elin brawler patch?
  • FooseFoose ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I'm quite interested to see if or what kind of event will revolve around this leading up to release day on 13th and some kind of event after release day
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    Well, since the news is officially out, expect more than a few people to conveniently forget all the shenanigans that have taken place up to this point.

    Addendum: Wake me up when elven or castanic ninja become a thing, please? Thanks.

    Then be ready to sleep forever. I could foresee an elin valk though... And yeah, people will forget the recent shenanigans while playing some other game, since they are already gone.
Sign In or Register to comment.