Is the Proxy that makes high ping into playable ping allowed again?

24

Comments

  • Using packet injector is a bannable offense.

    Don't do it.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Using packet injector is a bannable offense.

    Don't do it.

    unless whilst playing your injecting packets of peanut m n m's :3
  • Using packet injector is a bannable offense.

    Don't do it.

    Explains why they unbanned a large wave of proxy users recently and are trying to back peddle their previous [filtered] claims against it along with their false dmca
  • Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    Explains why they unbanned a large wave of proxy users recently and are trying to back peddle their previous [filtered] claims against it along with their false dmca

    Explain?
    They already stated in the response tickets to those who afflicted, that they are taking lenient action in term of enforcement, for the time being. But these programs are still against their Terms of Service. They are not back-paddling. They're moving forward. The DMCA takedowns have serve its purpose. The script makers have left (hopefully for good) and claimed they will be not providing update for NA version of those scripts.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    Explains why they unbanned a large wave of proxy users recently and are trying to back peddle their previous [filtered] claims against it along with their false dmca

    Explain?
    They already stated in the response tickets to those who afflicted, that they are taking lenient action in term of enforcement, for the time being. But these programs are still against their Terms of Service. They are not back-paddling. They're moving forward. The DMCA takedowns have serve its purpose. The script makers have left (hopefully for good) and claimed they will be not providing update for NA version of those scripts.

    They are backpeddaling. First they DMCA proxy, people leave and suddenly they do a 180 when they realize how much proxy and sp have helped keep their own game alive, because they didn't have the brains to fix the game themselves when the community begged. Then they unban people. Mind you, they unbanned memeslashers that have hundreds of millions of illegitimately farmed gold because they're THAT desperate.
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    They are backpeddaling. First they DMCA proxy, people leave and suddenly they do a 180 when they realize how much proxy and sp have helped keep their own game alive, because they didn't have the brains to fix the game themselves when the community begged. Then they unban people. Mind you, they unbanned memeslashers that have hundreds of millions of illegitimately farmed gold because they're THAT desperate.

    They were (temp) banned, they were warned...
    As much as i enjoy popcorn as the next guy...

    But of course.. People totally left during those dramas, exodus, ban waves, whatever u wanted to call it.. In fact, nobody leveled up several new characters during that time, spam dungeons and kuma royales up to lvl65, and SC-ed all of their alt's gears during the enchant event. All of the servers are completely empty and ded... No one 'apex-ed part 2' their characters.. Everyone uninstall.. Even worse, nobody even bought those lustrous federation crates... All those in-game notification was nothing more but illusion.. Hollywood CGI and all that... And of course.. nobody cried.. at all.
    :rolleyes:
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    They are backpeddaling. First they DMCA proxy, people leave and suddenly they do a 180 when they realize how much proxy and sp have helped keep their own game alive, because they didn't have the brains to fix the game themselves when the community begged. Then they unban people. Mind you, they unbanned memeslashers that have hundreds of millions of illegitimately farmed gold because they're THAT desperate.

    They were (temp) banned, they were warned...
    As much as i enjoy popcorn as the next guy...

    But of course.. People totally left during those dramas, exodus, ban waves, whatever u wanted to call it.. In fact, nobody leveled up several new characters during that time, spam dungeons and kuma royales up to lvl65, and SC-ed all of their alt's gears during the enchant event. All of the servers are completely empty and ded... No one 'apex-ed part 2' their characters.. Everyone uninstall.. Even worse, nobody even bought those lustrous federation crates... All those in-game notification was nothing more but illusion.. Hollywood CGI and all that... And of course.. nobody cried.. at all.
    :rolleyes:

    They were not temp banned. I know 2 good friends that got PERMA banned back in february (and before) and they got unbanned this week. Stop spreading misinformation.

    And yes people have left NA. My whole guild moved to EU including me, not counting other guilds I've ran into in the server and ims that I used to see on NA. Hell, I got recognized on EU by multiple people that used to play with me on NA. And those people are already in +8 sc and up, including me.

    That doesn't make NA completely dead of course. But eme's stupidity had an impact for once, thank god.
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    A lot of bans during the first large wave of proxy bans were instantly perma bans, some without even tickets being generated saying the accounts were banned, those are reasons why the community was originally so pissed off at it, then months later once large exploits like memeslash came extremely public they issued loads more perma bans and again a good amount without tickets, those deserved to be banned anyways, maybe just temp banned at first since its NEVER a good idea to start with perma bans right from thte start. Now we are here, and they are unbanning both groups without any research into why they were initially banned, seems like quality service to me :^)... anyways, this thread should probably been closed since it got completely derailed (mostly by me I guess)
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    > @CornishRex said:
    > TheCatalyst wrote: »
    >
    > CornishRex wrote: »
    >
    > They are backpeddaling. First they DMCA proxy, people leave and suddenly they do a 180 when they realize how much proxy and sp have helped keep their own game alive, because they didn't have the brains to fix the game themselves when the community begged. Then they unban people. Mind you, they unbanned memeslashers that have hundreds of millions of illegitimately farmed gold because they're THAT desperate.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > They were (temp) banned, they were warned...
    > As much as i enjoy popcorn as the next guy...
    >
    > But of course.. People totally left during those dramas, exodus, ban waves, whatever u wanted to call it.. In fact, nobody leveled up several new characters during that time, spam dungeons and kuma royales up to lvl65, and SC-ed all of their alt's gears during the enchant event. All of the servers are completely empty and ded... No one 'apex-ed part 2' their characters.. Everyone uninstall.. Even worse, nobody even bought those lustrous federation crates... All those in-game notification was nothing more but illusion.. Hollywood CGI and all that... And of course.. nobody cried.. at all.
    > :rolleyes:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > They were not temp banned. I know 2 good friends that got PERMA banned back in february (and before) and they got unbanned this week. Stop spreading misinformation.
    >
    > And yes people have left NA. My whole guild moved to EU including me, not counting other guilds I've ran into in the server and ims that I used to see on NA. Hell, I got recognized on EU by multiple people that used to play with me on NA. And those people are already in +8 sc and up, including me.
    >
    > That doesn't make NA completely dead of course. But eme's stupidity had an impact for once, thank god.

    Hold on so they were perm ban back in Feb or prior to things related to the October dmca ?
    And they were unban from dmca issues causing the 180
    Or am I missing the connection as to why they were ban/unban
  • They clearly put it in the reply ticket that they have reviewed their banning policy.. and decided to take a more lenient approach..
    They still (temp) ban people... Just a few days ago someone just got (temp) banned and warned coz he being toxic in global.

    Misinformation? LMFAO.

    Ok. I think i see what's going on here.
    The only person i see going backward here, is the one that bringing back the script.
    Because u guys said u're gone, fer good, never coming back, god as witness, so u guys said.
    I think i saw several of the.. leaving 'super major important guildeses that without them tera na will not survive but will now will go to eu and never look back' members in CS today.
    I wonder who else i'll see in fwc.
    :grin:
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheCatalyst
    Yes they said they reviewed their banning policy. Back in February my friends tried to appeal and they were told they were perma banned forever, no matter what, no appeals. And since they can't differentiate between people that just used sp and were reported by a backstabbing guildmate, or people that memeslashed vergos 200 times, all of them got unbanned. @tisnotme yes that's true. People that got banned all the way back in last year got unbanned. Proxy devs, exploiters, sp users, all of them got unbanned.

    And of course people will come back I don't get your point. It's like a beaten housewife getting back to her husband. Some people still have hope. I've lost mine a long time ago. And if you're wondering why I'm still lingering on the forums, it's because holy crap gameforge forum format is weird as hell and I can't get behind it.
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    @TheCatalyst
    Yes they said they reviewed their banning policy. Back in February my friends tried to appeal and they were told they were perma banned forever, no matter what, no appeals. And since they can't differentiate between people that just used sp and were reported by a backstabbing guildmate, or people that memeslashed vergos 200 times, all of them got unbanned. @tisnotme yes that's true. People that got banned all the way back in last year got unbanned. Proxy devs, exploiters, sp users, all of them got unbanned.

    And of course people will come back I don't get your point. It's like a beaten housewife getting back to her husband. Some people still have hope. I've lost mine a long time ago. And if you're wondering why I'm still lingering on the forums, it's because holy crap gameforge forum format is weird as hell and I can't get behind it.

    Show your proof.

    There's only one people on forums posting a REPLY from a support ticket about his ban being lifted. He was not sharing the whole conversation but a fragment of it.

    It looks like some people are hungry from attention.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    @P9ENREJL9A here you go, a big proxy dev that got banned last year during summer I think??

    https://i.imgur.com/i0cIeQSh.jpg

    As pinkie said, all the emails received for the unban message had the same wording. I know more people but I won't be getting their names out there just for the sake of proof since they haven't announced it publicly like pinkie did.
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    @P9ENREJL9A here you go, a big proxy dev that got banned last year during summer I think??

    https://i.imgur.com/i0cIeQSh.jpg

    As pinkie said, all the emails received for the unban message had the same wording. I know more people but I won't be getting their names out there just for the sake of proof since they haven't announced it publicly like pinkie did.

    LoL, that doesn't prove anything.

    I asked for proof not for a random discord chat, that doesn't prove anything, it only makes you more of a lair.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    P9ENREJL9A wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    @P9ENREJL9A here you go, a big proxy dev that got banned last year during summer I think??

    https://i.imgur.com/i0cIeQSh.jpg

    As pinkie said, all the emails received for the unban message had the same wording. I know more people but I won't be getting their names out there just for the sake of proof since they haven't announced it publicly like pinkie did.

    LoL, that doesn't prove anything.

    I asked for proof not for a random discord chat, that doesn't prove anything, it only makes you more of a lair.

    How do I prove it then? Go ask them yourself maybe. I have pictures of my banned guildmembers but as I said, I won't be getting that out there for privacy reasons.
Sign In or Register to comment.