[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Is the Proxy that makes high ping into playable ping allowed again?

13

Comments

  • CornishRex wrote: »
    P9ENREJL9A wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    @P9ENREJL9A here you go, a big proxy dev that got banned last year during summer I think??

    https://i.imgur.com/i0cIeQSh.jpg

    As pinkie said, all the emails received for the unban message had the same wording. I know more people but I won't be getting their names out there just for the sake of proof since they haven't announced it publicly like pinkie did.

    LoL, that doesn't prove anything.

    I asked for proof not for a random discord chat, that doesn't prove anything, it only makes you more of a lair.

    How do I prove it then? Go ask them yourself maybe. I have pictures of my banned guildmembers but as I said, I won't be getting that out there for privacy reasons.

    If you are not going to prove it then you can't make such claims. I will stick with your image as a lair.

    Thank you, I will no longer lose more time with you and your moot points.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    P9ENREJL9A wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    P9ENREJL9A wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    @P9ENREJL9A here you go, a big proxy dev that got banned last year during summer I think??

    https://i.imgur.com/i0cIeQSh.jpg

    As pinkie said, all the emails received for the unban message had the same wording. I know more people but I won't be getting their names out there just for the sake of proof since they haven't announced it publicly like pinkie did.

    LoL, that doesn't prove anything.

    I asked for proof not for a random discord chat, that doesn't prove anything, it only makes you more of a lair.

    How do I prove it then? Go ask them yourself maybe. I have pictures of my banned guildmembers but as I said, I won't be getting that out there for privacy reasons.

    If you are not going to prove it then you can't make such claims. I will stick with your image as a lair.

    Thank you, I will no longer lose more time with you and your moot points.

    Okay lmao
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    cant prove what doesnt exist lol
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    how does this
    CornishRex wrote: »
    prove this
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Back in February my friends tried to appeal and they were told they were perma banned forever, no matter what, no appeals.
    [...]
    all of them got unbanned.

    what's also funny is that i've seen multiple people post that very picture, right down to the exact same time stamp. i'm no expert at eme's support ticket stuff, but i'd imagine they go through each one individually to give a response to them. handing out the same response (several times, as you claim) could not be done in the course of a minute, even if it were copy pasted.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    how does this
    CornishRex wrote: »
    prove this
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Back in February my friends tried to appeal and they were told they were perma banned forever, no matter what, no appeals.
    [...]
    all of them got unbanned.

    what's also funny is that i've seen multiple people post that very picture, right down to the exact same time stamp. i'm no expert at eme's support ticket stuff, but i'd imagine they go through each one individually to give a response to them. handing out the same response (several times, as you claim) could not be done in the course of a minute, even if it were copy pasted.

    As I said, this is a friends ban information and I don't want to get their name out so again this can be seen as no proof and yall people in denial can jump on me about this so whatever. They were one of the people unbanned with that same exact copy paste message. Maybe I'll ask them to give me an ss of that message and I'll update this post once I get it. This is the proof of them being perma banned.

    i2B5e5x.jpg
    kkA54PB.png
  • I bet he'd still say that's not proof lol.
    There is no point trying to convince a brick wall.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    i don't think it proves a thing because you already pulled that first unban image from somewhere else, what's to say you didn't pull these two new ones out of nowhere too?

    the two parts on each image where you blocked out what i assume is the account name ("action on the XXXX En Masse account" and "Hello XXXX") don't quite match up in terms of length. on top of that, i went and looked at a few of my own support tickets, and none of their responses ever included a name in the first line, it was always something along the lines of "hi there", or "greetings". i will admit that i've never had to send in a ticket to appeal a ban, but if the system messages are as automated as you claim i doubt there'd be any difference there.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet he'd still say that's not proof lol.
    There is no point trying to convince a brick wall.

    I mean yeah, I don't know why I bothered. There's never enough proof. If I posted a screenshot of them ingame they'd probably say it was an old screenshot. Once I post the same copy paste gm message with a different date someone would say "inspect element xd". The fact that everyones talking about being unbanned (after being perma banned) is not enough for these people just seems to me like they're in denial. It's like talking to a holocaust denier :shrug:

    Edit: speaking of the devil LOOL
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    i don't think it proves a thing because you already pulled that first unban image from somewhere else, what's to say you didn't pull these two new ones out of nowhere too?

    the two parts on each image where you blocked out what i assume is the account name ("action on the XXXX En Masse account" and "Hello XXXX") don't quite match up in terms of length. on top of that, i went and looked at a few of my own support tickets, and none of their responses ever included a name in the first line, it was always something along the lines of "hi there", or "greetings". i will admit that i've never had to send in a ticket to appeal a ban, but if the system messages are as automated as you claim i doubt there'd be any difference there.

    I know you're memeing me at this point, but you are aware I won't bother with making lines of the same length in paint right? I edited the pics just for you!

    kQ2c5SR.jpg
    qwgKToF.png

    Also here's my random unrelated support ticket by the same gm, saying hello [my name]

    Rlwxi7N.png
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    but you are aware I won't bother with making lines of the same length in paint right?
    nah, it makes a very big difference. i could take the same 2nd image, extend the part you blocked off and suddenly claim that it's an entirely different person's ticket. but now that you brought up inspect element, nothing here's valid yet again.

    include the responses to the ticket
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    metagame wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    but you are aware I won't bother with making lines of the same length in paint right?
    nah, it makes a very big difference. i could take the same 2nd image, extend the part you blocked off and suddenly claim that it's an entirely different person's ticket. but now that you brought up inspect element, nothing here's valid yet again.

    include the responses to the ticket

    oh my god im dying
    sorry my a.utism dries up here
    You know I could easily inspect element the responses too right? Stop trolling :(
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    do it
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    do it

    https://i.imgur.com/CEcQSp6.png
    https://i.imgur.com/neB3cPx.png
    This is as far as I can go with the old screenshots I have of my friends ban that I pulled from discord, I'm censoring a lot because there's talk of our guild and stuff which I don't feel comfy with sharing on a public forum

    Believe what you want but stop busting my [filtered] over this, we derailed this thread too hard and this has gone too far lmao
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    bottom of ticket quotes the ticket sent

    include that
Sign In or Register to comment.