[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Is the Proxy that makes high ping into playable ping allowed again?

124»

Comments

• P9ENREJL9AP9ENREJL9A ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    metagame wrote: »
    bottom of ticket quotes the ticket sent

include that

Exactly!

I asked him the "ticket support conversation", that means the very first support ticket "sent by the player" and every single he sent about that matter along with eme support answers. Right now he is only posting what he wants to show, as any other lair will do, to gain the trust of others but any people with common sense will notice that he is hidding crucial elements for us to be sure how really was that ticket history.

At this point I will suggest you to not feed any more him because his tactics are no diferent from any troll over the internet, he make a claim he can't back up with solid proof, he want us to believe his words or his friends words with random pictures that suits his interest but not disclose the whole ticket history.

I will stop right here because this thread was already derailed and this player is obviously trying to get attention from others.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Anyone with common sense can see what's going on here. EME can't come out and say proxy is allowed, because it'd mean going against over a year's worth of zero-tolerance grandstanding. However, their player count has clearly been affected by recent events and now they're unbanning folks and trying to win back support by taking a lighter stance on something a lot of people use. Y'all are acting like this is some unheard of stuff, but it's not the first time a game company's done this sort of "second chance" unban wave when their player counts were low. I recall maplestory doing it as well, back in the day.

Also I find the last 2 pages of back and forth hysterical since I know the guy Cornish is referring to and he was in fact unbanned. It's also true that the big well known people behind NA proxy development were unbanned recently as well. I know a couple of you in here won't believe me unless I give you their DNA evidence, so I won't even bother with it. But you're bound to be convinced sooner or later, as more unbanned people come back into the game. I don't even see why there's all this skepticism since, again, this sort of thing is quite normal for a game on its last legs.

Also on a totally unrelated side note why do you keep calling people a "lair" when you don't believe them? You've done it enough times for me to be convinced that it isn't a typo. You ... you are aware the term is "liar," right?
    P9ENREJL9A wrote: »
    lair

• NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't find it far fetched that a company who messed up (but won't ever publicly acknowledge it because of business) resorts to unbanning people they banned through said mess up.

As for lair.... would it be... lair of lies? That would make someone even more of a liar. Such a liar that he's a lair full of lies!

....ok, I'll stop being stupid now.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    I don't find it far fetched that a company who messed up (but won't ever publicly acknowledge it because of business) resorts to unbanning people they banned through said mess up.

As for lair.... would it be... lair of lies? That would make someone even more of a liar. Such a liar that he's a lair full of lies!

....ok, I'll stop being stupid now.

me rn latest?cb=20111115213711
  • Man and I thought I derailed it some, ya'll have derailed, found a whole new set of tracks and flew off of those as well
    cbaed76373dba33d9f1d15f2e58fc0e8.gif
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    @P9ENREJL9A @metagame
    Well well well, would you look at that. https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/29777/focused-updates-on-tera-fuot-1
    After the announcement, we took the additional steps of reviewing previous account bans related to Proxy use and reactivated accounts that (as best we could determine from our records and data) fell inside the bounds of our current enforcement policy. This felt like a fair act we could do for our community in good faith.
    I would've pm'd you both but it seems both of you ignored me :joy:
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    trying to save face from an argument you lost 2 days ago and you still can't come back with any proof of your "friend's" tickets being legit
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    Hey metagame.

You lost the internet battle.

Just take it and don't whine. :3
  • @Zoknahal

Actually the proxy devs said they are supporting NA again after patch 76.