[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

The hackers are back

Comments

• JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    YungNA wrote: »
    This p2w dude can't be serious.
    I cannot think of some having so low intelligence. I'm actually wondering how his mind works and [filtered] lmao.
    This world it's so upside down.

He's not - he's a troll just trying to kick up dirt to start something again. It's pretty well known that people who just use the proxy to lower their ping and get a bit better FPS out of the game aren't hackers.

That or he really believes what he's saying where as in that case....

never-go-full-592ca6.jpg
  • if someone was wanting to get the proxy software so they could play tera with better ping and all, where would someone go to get it?
  • H> @allofspaceandtime said:
    > if someone was wanting to get the proxy software so they could play tera with better ping and all, where would someone go to get it?

Just ask any discord where to go, its caalis is dustributed for free from what ive researched.
  • JezzeusagiJezzeusagi ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    > @SageWindu said:
    > Jezzeusagi wrote: »
    >
    > Then of course the blatant rascism against Br players
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Woah. Where did this come from?!

Early on in the DMCA thread people were uh...very vocally celebrating the fact that people from AUS/BR and SEA and that all the "laggers/cheaters" (it was over generalized hyperbole) would suddenly vanish. Then the slurs and anti regional meme pictures started getting posted rather rapidly.

Obviously this was not the case and cheating still remained even after numerous players left.

I believe this was well before the first full on wave of shadow bans.

I did not screen cap the posts though even if i did id rather not post them.

Basically it showed this community still has a vocal group that just waits to kick dirt on people.
  • TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    > @Ryusama said:
    > I have a feeling this P2W dude is the same ElinUsagi with another account. He always want to troll and stir [filtered] up. The fact you are replying to him doesnt help.
    >
    > Ignore or report him. Maybe he got banned with his other account and now is ban evading.
    >
    > Abandon thread and dont reply to P2W

I was thinking about that... but i don't know... something says me that he's not the ElinUsagi who is a complete Anti-Proxy Lobbist... P2W could be 100% one of them which is obvious
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    EJECWCWG55 wrote: »
    Caali is hungry for money. Not only EME's income got dwindled, we can see that.
    P9ENREJL9A wrote: »
    P2W wrote: »
    Looks like another hacker is coming back with Caali.
    unknown.png

Dude, it is obvious they were making a good amount of money from TERA players over the world with their hacks. They are so quick to comeback because money for their pockets will be always welcome.

That is not something weird, such is the nature of humans (greed).

The guy bringing support back to NA (Caali) works for free and won't even take donations from people. I'm not gonna sit here and act like there aren't people selling scripts, but they were doing fine anyway, since opcodes this patch were virtually the same across regions and proxy support was controversially maintained by some lone random dude who felt like doing it despite backlash from virtually every module developer.

In other words you're thinking of the wrong guy when you're talking about script sellers, and since those sellers were still able to peddle their wares this entire time anyway, nothing you've said is correct at all and you don't know what you're talking about.
    tisnotme wrote: »
    He got offered work from EME and turned it down
    Doesn't want to do it there way , just wants to do it his way

Would you want to work for someone who can't communicate, overreacts, and seems more than willing to throw you under the bus?
  • P9ENREJL9AP9ENREJL9A ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    voidy wrote: »
    unknown.png

Dude, it is obvious they were making a good amount of money from TERA players over the world with their hacks. They are so quick to comeback because money for their pockets will be always welcome.

The guy bringing support back to NA (Caali) works for free and won't even take donations from people. I'm not gonna sit here and act like there aren't people selling scripts, but they were doing fine anyway, since opcodes this patch were virtually the same across regions and proxy support was controversially maintained by some lone random dude who felt like doing it despite backlash from virtually every module developer.

In other words you're thinking of the wrong guy when you're talking about script sellers, and since those sellers were still able to peddle their wares this entire time anyway, nothing you've said is correct at all and you don't know what you're talking about.

Would you want to work for someone who can't communicate, overreacts, and seems more than willing to throw you under the bus?

Those guys invest so much time of their lives on this that you can clearly see they don't have a proper job, it is obvious they get sponsored by people asking for cheats, like any other people involved in their projects. Do I have to tell you they are working on a private server? (something that is illegal btw and yet they have the guts to point fingers and mislead people about legal stuff they don't even understand) Do you think all of that is free? No, it is not. You are the one who don't know what you are talking about.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png

Those guys invest so much time of their lives on this that you can clearly see they don't have a proper job, it is obvious they get sponsored by people asking for cheats, like any other people involved in their projects. Do I have to tell you they are working on a private server? (something that is illegal btw and yet they have the guts to point fingers and mislead people about legal stuff they don't even understand) Do you think all of that is free? No, it is not. You are the one who don't know what you are talking about.

That... doesn't really refute what @voidy is saying, not to mention you sound awfully defensive about this.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    unknown.png

Ah, of course. When confronted with facts, your go-to argument is to just make stuff up.
    I'll leave you with this. What's more likely? That some guy who programs in his free time doesn't want to take money (from this particular activity), but very easily could if he just set up a donation page? Or that that same guy lies about not wanting money and actually craves money, so he... takes shadow money from a group of hidden secret hardcore tera players (instead of just directly accepting donations from thousands of grateful players).

As for the private server, it doesn't even exist yet, so it's stupid to talk about how/if it'll be monetized.

I'll return to my former statement: You have NO clue what you're talking about, at all. Every time you post, you make it more obvious that you're completely ignorant on this topic.
    edited November 2018
    unknown.png

Ah, of course. When confronted with facts, your go-to argument is to just make stuff up.
    I'll leave you with this. What's more likely? That some guy who programs in his free time doesn't want to take money, but very easily could if he just set up a donation page? Or that that same guy lies about not wanting money and actually craves money, so he... takes shadow money from a group of hidden secret hardcore tera players.

As for the private server, it doesn't even exist yet, so it's stupid to talk about how/if it'll be monetized.

I'll return to my former statement: You have NO clue what you're talking about, at all. Every time you post, you make it more obvious that you're completely ignorant on this topic.

Oh yeah, on his free time, ofc. He does have job yet he is invested on giving support to many regions (NA, EU, SEA, KR, JP) and has time to make test on a private server, it is not public yet but he has his alpha or beta testers.

Dude, he does it for money, he has sponsors and if he is working on an illegal copy of TERA, then it is obvious he doesnt have the moral stardars to stop only developing proxy but hacks too.

You only want to mislead others and defend him when he does get benefits from this, his no saint and he is no saviour, he is just a human full of greed like most people in this world.

I won't be surprised if you are one of his sponsors too.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png

I'll leave you with this. What's more likely? That some guy who programs in his free time doesn't want to take money, but very easily could if he just set up a donation page? Or that that same guy lies about not wanting money and actually craves money, so he... takes shadow money from a group of hidden secret hardcore tera players.

Oh yeah, on his free time, ofc. He does have job yet he is invested on giving support to many regions (NA, EU, SEA, KR, JP) and has time to make test on a private server, it is not public yet but he has his alpha or beta testers.

Dude, he does it for money, he has sponsors and if he is working on an illegal copy of TERA, then it is obvious he doesnt have the moral stardars to stop only developing proxy but hacks too.

You only want to mislead others and defend him when he does get benefits from this, his no saint and he is no saviour, he is just a human full of greed like most people in this world.

I won't be surprised if you are one of his sponsors too.

Seems you never had a hobby.
    Also, wouldn't a private server be nice?
    All the "hackers" would leave for it.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    People pretending to know what they are talking about over a baity topic.

Drama never stops here while I continue enjoying other games.

You all have fun beating each other with senseless verbal abuse that leaves a scar in your sleep.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    hurr durr muh conspiracy, hurr

Thanks for quickly proving my point for me; have a good night!
    edited November 2018

You feel so triggered by this, I wonder why you defend them so pasionate. I may hit the nail on the head.

5VRFx5z.png

He developed a tool that allows him to get data from players pcs and tera servers around the world, allowing him to steal code and who knows what else with that. This is not conspiracy you can read about his private server stuff.

You can see here https://github.com/caali-hackerman/tera-proxy#popular-and-fully-compatible-modules a list of proxy modules he allows in his version. Some of them are QoLs but others are hacks/cheats. For example: No more wasted backstabs, Enrage notifier (for hard mode), Astral TERA, True everful nostrum, CaaliLogger, CaaliStateTracker, Library, Ping-compensation, Monster-marker, Skill-resets, No Drunk Screen, Anti Body Block and more. Yes, he supports cheats and hacks of his fork and other developers, he is a hacker.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018

You feel so triggered by this, I wonder why you defend them so pasionate. I may hit the nail on the head.

5VRFx5z.png

He developed a tool that allows him to get data from players pcs and tera servers around the world, allowing him to steal code and who knows what else with that. This is not conspiracy you can read about his private server stuff.

You can see here https://github.com/caali-hackerman/tera-proxy#popular-and-fully-compatible-modules a list of proxy modules he allows in his version. Some of them are QoLs but others are hacks/cheats. For example: No more wasted backstabs, Enrage notifier (for hard mode), Astral TERA, True everful nostrum, CaaliLogger, CaaliStateTracker, Library, Ping-compensation, Monster-marker, Skill-resets, No Drunk Screen, Anti Body Block and more. Yes, he supports cheats and hacks of his fork and other developers, he is a hacker.

The PServer isn't any secret, and voidy never denied the fact it's being worked on. It's just not currently publically available so there isn't anything to argue about on it, Caali has no paid services to access the server and he doesn't offer gear/advancement on it for cash.

Also your examples also further prove your ignorance on the topic, do you even know what those modules do? None of those listed examples are exploits and are pure QoL, just simplifying things easily done in-game and actually makes it easier for those who have sight issues or focusing in multiple locations, can't have that though now can we? A few of those modules actually don't do anything to the game in general or even work by themselves.