Classes ranked from easiest to not so easy to farm IoD Bams with?

Hello~
I'm a returning player to Tera and I've heard lots about the IoD grind and I've been trying my best to attempt it, but I feel like it takes forever :<
I saw a few other posts regarding this topic from before, but none from the year 2018 so I wanted to see if I could collect a more updated list.

Comments

• I just started playing Tera a few months ago, when I first heard of it on Xbox. So far, I have Berserkers, Ninjas, a Gunner, and a Sorceress. Of those classes, the Sorceress is MUCH easier for "me" to farm BAMs on Island of Dawn. That may vary, depending on play style, but I have a lot more fun with the Sorceress than the others, and I have a much easier time with things like Island of Dawn, Ace Dungeons, and Celestial Arena, with her. I have a Brawler that I just got to level 65, for the tank events, but I have not yet taken her to Island of Dawn.
  • I just started playing Tera a few months ago, when I first heard of it on Xbox. So far, I have Berserkers, Ninjas, a Gunner, and a Sorceress. Of those classes, the Sorceress is MUCH easier for "me" to farm BAMs on Island of Dawn. That may vary, depending on play style, but I have a lot more fun with the Sorceress than the others, and I have a much easier time with things like Island of Dawn, Ace Dungeons, and Celestial Arena, with her. I have a Brawler that I just got to level 65, for the tank events, but I have not yet taken her to Island of Dawn.

ahh I see! Sorc was actually my favorite class to play when I first started, but since then I've been testing a lot more things now. I'll have to dust off my old sorc and give her a spin :) Thank you for the input
  • Sorc and Archer are pretty easy, after apex it gets easier. brawler also has an easy time as well, I've never played gunner, reaper, or ninja. I can say I have the longest time on Berserker. Warrior and Valk feel average. Lancer and healers just avoid doing IoD on them