[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

You are on the right track again EME!

Well, it seems you finally opened your eyes and started to change for good and I congratulate you for that. Still, you have a long road to fix the trust issues with the community but only time will tell. However, you are definitely on the right track again!

But there's one final thing that I'm pretty sure will make the community happy and give you a break: The Talents issue.

Seriously, you've done everything right so far but fix the shortage of talents problem and you'll have addressed the most critical points.

In regard to the talents issue, someone in the forum posted an interesting idea that it's definitely worth to, at the very least, consider. However since I cant find the post so i'll just rephrase what he said with my own words:

-Make the Delver Dungeon Coins dropable from all instances.
-Adjust the amount of delver dungeon coins rewarded after completing the quest depending on the instance ilvl. (For example: 412 instances drop 3 coins, 431 instances drop 6, 439 drop 15, 446 drop 30, 453 drop 50)
-Adjust the items you can trade with the delver dungeon coins and also add a Talents Box with a GUARANTEED fixed generous amount and maybe some random materials or gems. The Talent Box would require a fair amount of coins to be obtained. Let's say a "normal" talent box cost 50 coins and gets you 70 Golden Talent and 50 Silver Talent. But a "Super" Talent Box cost you 100 coins and gets you 150 golden talents and 120 silver talents.
-Make the Dungeon Highlights events grant the double amount of coins for those selected dungeons.

I might had added or removed some parts from what the original guy with the idea said. If anyone find his post please let me know and I'll place edit the thread with the link.

Comments

• Considering that talent requirements are close to exponential in relation gear progression...increasing token generation with dungeon ilvl requirements is appropriate. That being said, having one box at a low cost and low FIXED talent rate would be more beneficial. This would be more fair to newly gearing players. Expecting them to farm tokens for the more efficient box or trade off for the less expensive and less efficient one, would be unfair. As long as the ratio is fair, I feel that would be a better system. Similar to the old MWA boxes from the VG shop.
  • TYoung11 wrote: »
    Considering that talent requirements are close to exponential in relation gear progression...increasing token generation with dungeon ilvl requirements is appropriate. That being said, having one box at a low cost and low FIXED talent rate would be more beneficial. This would be more fair to newly gearing players. Expecting them to farm tokens for the more efficient box or trade off for the less expensive and less efficient one, would be unfair. As long as the ratio is fair, I feel that would be a better system. Similar to the old MWA boxes from the VG shop.

There's another thing in the VG shop called Enchantment Boom box or something like that, EME could make that one to drop Golden or Silver talents as well, albeit with an RNG amount but having a jackpot of, say, 300 or 400 GT/ST. It would be fitting, considering that box used to give feedstock in previous patches (not a lot but it was something).