Item/Inventory Suggestion for Xbox

Would it be possible for quest items and costume items( not armor ), to not count towards inventory total?

Comments

• I agree it doesn't make any sense. I bought all the inventory tabs from the Tera store, but I feel that the organization system can be better. Rather than have tabs if one were to own all the inventory, it should all be combined into one giant inventory system. I generally hate wading through each tab to determine where is where. Items are often duped on separate tabs rather than be in one place. It can be confusing from a quality of life perspective. Also, I can't store everything in the bank so... yeah this game needs work still.
  • ExortusExortus Xbox One NA Lakan PVE Server ✭✭
    edited November 13
    I agree it doesn't make any sense. I bought all the inventory tabs from the Tera store, but I feel that the organization system can be better. Rather than have tabs if one were to own all the inventory, it should all be combined into one giant inventory system. I generally hate wading through each tab to determine where is where. Items are often duped on separate tabs rather than be in one place. It can be confusing from a quality of life perspective. Also, I can't store everything in the bank so... yeah this game needs work still.

You may have a lot of useless items in your bank, such as materials for armor/weapons not worth crafting. And the organization of the bank is left to the player. I have full bank tabs as well, but it is all organized and easy to find what I'm looking for.