Can't kill humedras ( world boss )

After the November 8th maintenance was over. I decided since this world boss spawn timer is crazy why not try and go kill since all world bosses respawn when this time comes around, but a good majority of people was thinking the samething as me but we couldn't do a thing since evergtime you try to hit him from any direction your game freeze just like on the bridge and just like the creatures out in island of dawn that you guys fixed with this maintenance. Could you guys fix this too? Been waiting ages for this guy and very upset i can't even kill him when i have the chance to.

Comments

• XKXKRJ3744 wrote: »
    After the November 8th maintenance was over ... game freeze just like on the bridge and just like the creatures out in island of dawn that you guys fixed with this maintenance ...

Did they fix the Arx Umbra bridge game freeze? I cannot find an announcement for that. I only see an announcement that the hot fix was supposed to fix skill chain customization. I still need to go back and finish Arx Umbra, but I haven't wanted to go near there again, until they fix it. Can someone confirm they actually fixed it?

• > @GuardianAngelGG said:
    > XKXKRJ3744 wrote: »
    >
    > After the November 8th maintenance was over ... game freeze just like on the bridge and just like the creatures out in island of dawn that you guys fixed with this maintenance ...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Did they fix the Arx Umbra bridge game freeze? I cannot find an announcement for that. I only see an announcement that the hot fix was supposed to fix skill chain customization. I still need to go back and finish Arx Umbra, but I haven't wanted to go near there again, until they fix it. Can someone confirm they actually fixed it?

I haven't even tried to go back there to be honest. But a few pals say they still get stuck
  • ExortusExortus Xbox One NA Lakan PVE Server ✭✭
    XKXKRJ3744 wrote: »
    After the November 8th maintenance was over ... game freeze just like on the bridge and just like the creatures out in island of dawn that you guys fixed with this maintenance ...

Did they fix the Arx Umbra bridge game freeze? I cannot find an announcement for that. I only see an announcement that the hot fix was supposed to fix skill chain customization. I still need to go back and finish Arx Umbra, but I haven't wanted to go near there again, until they fix it. Can someone confirm they actually fixed it?

I believe it was only skill chains and the Priest/Reaper movement skills.