We have maintenance Tuesday, December 18 from 7 - 12 pm PST (five hours). Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Apex Gunner stream today at 3 PM PST!

Today's stream is going to have the following stuff!
- We're going to start off today's stream with Rox talking about the Fiery Featherweights update
- We'll have two interviews about Apex Gunner with Reploid and Keanu
- I'll do a dungeon run with Keanu and friends to show off more Apex Gunner goodness!

Also I'd like to hear what YOU want to see next! Choose the next Apex stream here and we'll get the experts together to chat about the class! I'll close the poll November 30th.

And as always, any feedback about the stream is always welcome.

Join us at our channel here!

Comments

  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    edited November 9
    Are we going to get stream codes? :D @KitTeaCup
  • PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    edited November 9
    [Formula for Stream codes:]
    1000 TERA Reward points
    250-500 TERA Reward credits
    Random 3-7 day outfit/weapon skin or mount
    Random item (Strongbox key, fireworks, on fire effect, etc)


    P.S. This is what the codes were like (for those that don't know) I'm not saying it should be like this or anything like that, simply sharing what they used to be like.
  • Pwhoops wrote: »
    Are we going to get stream codes? :D @KitTeaCup

    She stated she wants to bring back codes but wants to make the items something long lasting and something players would want vs random hats etc.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 10
    [Removed callout]
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    edited November 10
    you didnt go over glyphs or chest rolls during the stream.
    prepare some questions before hand dont just keep saying "anything else? :3" :P
    but i do like that tonkas way of introducing new classes/apex is back'ish.

    @KitTeaCup
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    edited November 10
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    [Removed callout]

    I feel like people like to accuse others of using paid scripts that give animation advantages with no proof just because they are at the top of the moongourd list.

    I'm pretty sure if you have low ping or SP you can do everything he is doing.
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    edited November 10
    Saabi wrote: »
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    [Removed callout]

    I feel like people like to accuse others of using paid scripts that give animation advantages with no proof just because they are at the top of the moongourd list.

    I'm pretty sure if you have low ping or SP you can do everything he is doing.

    There's a good chance there's truth to what they said. All you have to do is check out the gunner discord. A lot of them openly admit to utilizing proxies and scripts to improve animations, skills, etc. And its mostly the 'top players.'

    By the way, of course you could do everything they were doing on the stream, because they didn't use their scripts or whatever it is they use with the spotlight on them. How dumb would you be to use that stuff when a bunch of people are literally watching you?
  • edited November 10
    Vy1Vivi wrote: »
    Saabi wrote: »
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    [Removed callout]

    I feel like people like to accuse others of using paid scripts that give animation advantages with no proof just because they are at the top of the moongourd list.

    I'm pretty sure if you have low ping or SP you can do everything he is doing.

    There's a good chance there's truth to what they said. All you have to do is check out the gunner discord. A lot of them openly admit to utilizing proxies and scripts to improve animations, skills, etc. And its mostly the 'top players.'

    By the way, of course you could do everything they were doing on the stream, because they didn't use their scripts or whatever it is they use with the spotlight on them. How dumb would you be to use that stuff when a bunch of people are literally watching you?

    I hope you realize that just using proxy and scripts won't magically make you the 1%. You're just accusing him because he's good and you're not, with no way to prove your point. Further more, all of the private scripts barely provide more advantage than the publicly available skill-prediction bundled with the proxy.

    Nice snaking on the discord btw.
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    edited November 10
    PHYRGNNCCD wrote: »
    Vy1Vivi wrote: »
    Saabi wrote: »
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    [Removed callout]

    I feel like people like to accuse others of using paid scripts that give animation advantages with no proof just because they are at the top of the moongourd list.

    I'm pretty sure if you have low ping or SP you can do everything he is doing.

    There's a good chance there's truth to what they said. All you have to do is check out the gunner discord. A lot of them openly admit to utilizing proxies and scripts to improve animations, skills, etc. And its mostly the 'top players.'

    By the way, of course you could do everything they were doing on the stream, because they didn't use their scripts or whatever it is they use with the spotlight on them. How dumb would you be to use that stuff when a bunch of people are literally watching you?

    I hope you realize that just using proxy and scripts won't magically make you the 1%. You're just accusing him because he's good and you're not, with no way to prove your point. Further more, all of the private scripts barely provide more advantage than the publicly available skill-prediction bundled with the proxy.

    Nice snaking on the discord btw.

    I didn't accuse them, genius. And I never said it would make you the 'top 1%' so good job there too. You have no way to prove whether I'm good or not, so way to go being a hypocrite. There are plenty of players like me who are good with their class but don't need scripts or proxies, regardless of whether the 'top 1%' use them or not. And I'm not 'snaking,' I'm just telling it like it is. All of the discords are public, anyone can enter them and read what's going on in them, so stop making it out to seem like its some kind of clandestine, exclusive club for people.

    By the way this is just a game, a game hardly anyone cares about judging by its current population, so you need to chill out.
This discussion has been closed.