We have maintenance Tuesday, December 18 from 7 - 12 pm PST (five hours). Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Lady Tanly Loading Screen Art Contest

6b6badc8c2ac3595ebe0f3969bf6148b2d8f4308.jpg
Relay some of Lady Tanly’s story in an original piece of Lady Tanly-themed TERA artwork by Sunday, December 2 at 11:59 p.m. PST, and you could win a Lady Tanly bundle plus loads of EMP! You’ll also secure a spot for your artwork on one of our loading screens, with your character name and server name displayed below the image.

Who is Lady Tanly?
Tanly hired Marda, TERA’s first brawler, to protect a trade caravan from marauding orcans. The two bonded after Marda singlehandedly defeated an orcan raiding party, and the big human brawler gave the elin a pair of tiny powerfists…

Need to know more about Lady Tanly, the first elin brawler? Get the whole story here!

Or create an elin brawler of your own, and experience the story firsthand! Here's a quick guide on how to make your very own Lady Tanly!

Watch for social updates every day on Twitter and Facebook until Friday, November 30, for inspiration from Lady Tanly’s herself!

How to enter:
  • Submission must be original art (sorry, no screenshots) sized 1920 by 1200 pixels, 24bit RGB in .BMP, .JPG, .PNG, or .PSD format.
  • Submission text must include your character name and server name for you to receive your prize. (You may also include an optional caption up to 160 characters, which EME may edit if necessary.)
  • Submit your entry as an email attachment to [email protected]
  • Your full entry must be received by Sunday, December 2 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
  • Standard EME contest rules apply.

We’ll announce the winners (and honorable mentions) on our weekly Twitch stream on Tuesday, December 4.
The prizes for the best submissions include:
  • 1st Place: 10,000 EMP, plus a Lady Tanly bundle
  • 2nd Place: 5,000 EMP, plus a Lady Tanly bundle
  • 3rd Place: 2,500 EMP, plus a Lady Tanly bundle
  • Honorable Mention: Fame and glory (plus a little extra)!

If a picture paints a thousand words, why not tell Tanly’s story and win prizes?

Comments

• Its been nearly 4 months since the Priest loading screen contest ended and those who won have still not had their work added to the game at all. Why are you starting another loading screen contest without adding the previous winner's work to the game? It is really unfair to those that won last time. It honestly makes me think that those that win this contest won't have their work added to the game months after the contest ends or maybe not even at all. Do you not actually follow up on the promised rewards?

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/28991/no-loading-screens-in-game-and-no-emp-for-the-contest-winners
    The winners didn't get their EMP for over a month after the contest ended and never got their artwork added to the game.
  • i like that honorable mentions also get prizes, but are you guys gonna specify what they will get? i mean the "plus a little extra" part. i think the contest would attract more people if we'd know what the prizes are <3
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit confused... >.< so you have to either:

- Draw Lady Tanly herself
    - Or draw your own elin brawler, but with the brawler lore/story presented?

I can't just draw my elin brawler with no lore involved?
  • How about you add the artwork from the LAST loading screen contest to the game first befor starting a new one...

This is really not fair to the people who put their work into their priest artwork :/
  • mewsu wrote: »

i asked this on stream and lady tanly is a MUST to be present, you can draw your bralwer interacting with her but its all about Lady Tanly.
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    MyuuMew wrote: »
    mewsu wrote: »

i asked this on stream and lady tanly is a MUST to be present, you can draw your bralwer interacting with her but its all about Lady Tanly.

Sigh... Okay, thank you so much for the reply!!
  • Where are you gonna post all the entries for the brawler loading screen contest @KitTeaCup ? You said during tuesday stream that they'd be posted in the forums that afternoon but I can't find them. Did you post them somewhere yet?