Can other races please get classes too?

Because I think

Amani Brawlers would be amazing
Amani Gunners would be awesome if they hold the cannon over the shoulder like a bazooka
Baraka Gunners would be Space Marines
High Elf ninjas male and female, would be the big boobed ninjas we all love. (Watch ninja slayer if you dont understand.)
High Elf Reapers sounds wild too. I am imagining a lot of Ivy from Soul Calibur? (mainly for the females)

And more ideas?

Please?

This Elin [filtered]\cute crap is getting annoying. Some of us wanna be badass and Elin are not. Maybe Elin Sorcs only.

Popori are cooler.

Please.

Comments

• i'd love to see a castanic reaper the most, i think castanics' fierce and dark/mysterious look would suit the class. i get that it wouldn't really go with the lore though.

castanic ninjas could be cool, in my opinion the class would suit a swift and smaller race (like a castanic, castanic females are shortest of all after elins).

i can also imagine high elf valkyries, i think elves' elegant and noble vibe would suit the class with its crescent/stars/moon theme.
  • I agree with this too! Whatever! Im just getting annoyed with all the push to Elins, this, elins that. Not all of us like Elins, or want to play one. Thanks.
  • p r e a c h
  • This is the wrong place to be asking for different races for classes because eme can't do anything about it. Go send a letter to the koreans :^)
  • Ortensia wrote: »
    This is the wrong place to be asking for different races for classes because eme can't do anything about it. Go send a letter to the koreans :^)

yeah but eme can send feedback to bhs :^)
  • Personally I would love to see all classes but reaper (merely because of lore) open to all races. I'm not sure if the inclussion of male brawler was somehow an answer to this kind of feedback, but the later release of elin brawler might be a sign that the market tendency hasn't really changed much. Unfortunately, just like the frequent request to release more non-elin/non-gender locked outfits, you would need to both convince players to buy more non-elin items and make elin fans buy a lot less stuff for their characters, perhaps the reason they keep releasing elin exclusives is not only that the income from those is the biggest among their products, but also because it's "constant".
  • LOL you guys talking about lore like it matters..lore doesn't matter it's $$$. Elins = $$$. Other races do not. Time = $$$.
  • edited July 5
    AbstractCH wrote: »
    LOL you guys talking about lore like it matters..lore doesn't matter it's $$$. Elins = $$$. Other races do not. Time = $$$.

And Elins will = the ☠️☠️☠️ of the game, they may have cuteness but that can only take them but so far unless you're in Korea or Japan.

I'm honestly glad that they gave Popori the brawler class, it's showing they do want us to have more variety than playing females. I've seen increasing numbers of Popori brawlers AND Elin/Human brawlers race changing to Popori brawlers. That further proves my case, Elin ain't gonna take the game but so far.

But I do agree with you on one thing, Bluehole doesn't give two holes about the lore anymore, they let the money go to their heads and decreased the quality of the story in the game. Nothing adds up anymore, there's no more story after 65 besides a couple of dungeons and the new level 70 content, but even then the stories are crap. Disappointment, honestly.
  • edited July 24
    I've been saying this for years, that Bluehole stopped caring the moment the fugly furry lolis "saved" the game. Oh yeah, sure, they saved it alright! But that was a long time ago! It's time for them to kick this nasty old habit of being so highly dependent on what are basically sexualized children (they are lolis! UGH.)! We don't owe Elins anything except for a good swift kick in their faces. The blatant favoritism of them over all of the other races will in fact be the death of this game. And sure, Bluehole may finally be listening in regards to this particular issue, but they're being way too slow about it and honestly? I feel like it's a little too late at this point. I will never like Elins nor will I ever understand the appeal behind them (and it doesn't help that an ex-friend of mine had used hers to emotionally abuse me and groom me in the past, which only worsened my view on them); you can argue until you're blue in the face about how you think they're redeemable in any way, but I have every right to hate them, especially considering the fact that they are nothing more than jailbait with the worst excuse for lore. Yes I am angry, and I have every right to be. So feel free to call me a hater, because you're damn right I'm a hater! My hatred of them is valid and there is nothing any of you can say to me that will ever change my mind about them. They're literal cancer to TERA, and I sincerely wish that they never existed. Oh, and by the way? The Reaper actually should have been a Castanic exclusive. That race is far more suited for the class; it would make a Hell of a lot more sense for it to be a class for them than it would for a bunch of cringey edgelord furries. Screw that stupid Elin lore in particular, it makes zero sense and I refuse to accept it. Oh, so Pora Elinu got burned to the ground, and upon seeing this disaster some Elins decided to go absolutely crazy on the ones responsible by spanking them with their whips while being gloomy and depressive all the time? Gosh golly gee, that's totally not a pisspoor and half-assed piece of lore at all! Yeaaah ... no. I'm not buying it. TL;DR Elins are trash, and the Reaper class should have gone to the Castanics, end of story.

[Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary and vulgar wording.]
  • I've been saying this for years, that Bluehole stopped caring the moment the fugly furry lolis "saved" the game.

Now, if you only used the term furry and loli correctly, which you didn't.

Furry- Animal with human characteristics. Think Mickey Mouse or Popori. Elin are human with animal characteristics. Elin would be more along the lines of Kemonomimi

Loli- A Japanese slang term for a young girl who has not reached the age to sexual consent. Elin are thousands of years old.

• edited July 24

-snip-

Okay, and? I don't care for your terminology. They're still trash. If you have no valid argument in regards to my previous comment, then I'm not going to listen to what you have to say.

[Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary wording.]
  • DaddykuryonDaddykuryon ✭✭
    edited July 24
    've been saying this for years, that Bluehole stopped caring the moment the fugly furry lolis "saved" the game. Oh yeah, sure, they saved it alright! But that was a long time ago! It's time for them to kick this nasty old habit of being so highly dependent on what are basically sexualized children (they are lolis! UGH.)! We don't owe Elins anything except for a good swift kick in their faces. The blatant favoritism of them over all of the other races will in fact be the death of this game. And sure, Bluehole may finally be listening in regards to this particular issue, but they're being way too slow about it and honestly? I feel like it's a little too late at this point. I will never like Elins nor will I ever understand the appeal behind them (and it doesn't help that an ex-friend of mine had used hers to emotionally abuse me and groom me in the past, which only worsened my view on them); you can argue until you're blue in the face about how you think they're redeemable in any way, but I have every right to hate them, especially considering the fact that they are nothing more than jailbait with the worst excuse for lore. Yes I am angry, and I have every right to be. So feel free to call me a hater, because you're damn right I'm a hater! My hatred of them is valid and there is nothing any of you can say to me that will ever change my mind about them. They're literal cancer to TERA, and I sincerely wish that they never existed. Oh, and by the way? The Reaper actually should have been a Castanic exclusive. That race is far more suited for the class; it would make a Hell of a lot more sense for it to be a class for them than it would for a bunch of cringey edgelord furries. Screw that stupid Elin lore in particular, it makes zero sense and I refuse to accept it. Oh, so Pora Elinu got burned to the ground, and upon seeing this disaster some Elins decided to go absolutely crazy on the ones responsible by spanking them with their whips while being gloomy and depressive all the time? Gosh golly gee, that's totally not a pisspoor and half-assed piece of lore at all! Yeaaah ... no. I'm not buying it. TL;DR Elins are trash, and the Reaper class should have gone to the Castanics, end of story.
    I couldn't agree more!

Now, if you only used the term furry and loli correctly, which you didn't.

Furry- Animal with human characteristics. Think Mickey Mouse or Popori. Elin are human with animal characteristics. Elin would be more along the lines of Kemonomimi

Loli- A Japanese slang term for a young girl who has not reached the age to sexual consent. Elin are thousands of years old.
    That is irrelevant to what @AriaofDiabolos is saying. It does not matter what terms he chose to describe the race, for his commentary still stands and furthermore, usage of such words does not devalue it in any form. If you are unable to focus on nor understand what he is saying, then do not bother responding to him. Nitpicking is not a valid form of debate.
  • That is irrelevant to what @AriaofDiabolos is saying. It does not matter what terms he chose to describe the race, for his commentary still stands and furthermore, usage of such words does not devalue it in any form. If you are unable to focus on nor understand what he is saying, then do not bother responding to him. Nitpicking is not a valid form of debate.

Well, if they used proper term, not curse, and not repeat the same thing every other sentence, maybe they would have gotten a better response. They just sound like someone rambling on.
  • Stitches1974Stitches1974 ✭✭
    edited July 24

-snip-

Okay, and? I don't care for your terminology. They're still trash. If you have no valid argument in regards to my previous comment, then I'm not going to listen to what you have to say.

That was my point. You had nothing constructive to say at all.
  • edited July 24
    -snip-

You're the one who has nothing constructive to say. You're just mad because not everyone likes Elins and you can't handle it when anyone dares to say anything against them even when that person has made valid points, so you chose to "correct" my choice of words instead of discussing the subject itself. When, as previously stated, I honestly do not give a damn about you and your need to police one's grammar because you lack the ability to start a proper debate over topics such as this. Which I don't find surprising at all to be honest. I can say what I want, express what needs to be said however I want, and if you don't like it yet fail to formulate a response that does not derail from the subject, then stay in your lane. Elins are furry loli [Mod Edit: Removed derogatory speech]. Deal with it~~
This discussion has been closed.