[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

IoD keen motes

12346»

Comments

• spung wrote: »
    I'd rather have them decrease the spawn time than increase the keen drop, because that's whats holding me back from finishing faster as I cannot decrease that 30 min as I have to wait for spawns.

This is something they can't do. Like many of the other things suggested here.

Drop rate is in their control since it can be changed for events, but respawn time, UHRFT for region-specific, buffs, and things like that they can't, as stated for themselves on many other posts.
  • LizzyEluneLizzyElune ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    spung wrote: »
    I'd rather have them decrease the spawn time than increase the keen drop, because that's whats holding me back from finishing faster as I cannot decrease that 30 min as I have to wait for spawns.

faster spawns or extra movement speed would be good to have, as i said in my opinion i spend more time moving to the next bam (or waiting respawn) than actually killing them, also 5 vgs in 15 mins with fm+2 ninja (on basilisks), its not as bad as i thought before doing it

now to answer @Shunkou

Im with spung but not because its doable or it would break economy, but because bams are too weak and it takes more time moving to the next bam than killing it
  • LizzyElune wrote: »
    spung wrote: »

faster spawns or extra movement speed would be good to have, as i said in my opinion i spend more time moving to the next bam (or waiting respawn) than actually killing them, also 5 vgs in 15 mins with fm+2 ninja (on basilisks), its not as bad as i thought before doing it

now to answer @Shunkou

Im with spung but not because its doable or it would break economy, but because bams are too weak and it takes more time moving to the next bam than killing it

Are you reading forums at all? ... many times they posted this kind of thing you suggest is undoable because depends on BHS. What they can do to make it better to everyone is increase the drop rate, nothing more.