[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

gameforge's tera doing what you should have done a hundred times over

2»

Comments

• I made a new elin brawler recently and it was not too fast but neither too slow ( even with tier 7+ emporium ).

What bothered me about level up is that as a veteran player.. i am not able to use the buddy up code to level up a new character even though i have not made a new one in the last few months ( i think that this needs to be changed to let the old players that did not make a new character in the last month to have as much as incentive as anyone to level up a new character ).

And improve the buddy up rewards for once.. the EU version has some pretty cool looking mounts and it is definitely worth to do the buddy up over there.
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    And improve the buddy up rewards for once.. the EU version has some pretty cool looking mounts and it is definitely worth to do the buddy up over there.

The Buddy Up rewards actually were just revamped significantly here to have at least "better" rewards for both the veteran and the novice. I listed the new table here. Whether it's as good as EU or not, I'm not sure, but at the very least it was just recently improved.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    Buddy-up rewards are probably worse now than they were before the revamp. A bunch of basic consumables and temp costumes? The gems and strongbox keys are nice, but in nowhere near quantities to make them worthwhile. The bank tab is also nice, but worthless if your bank is already at 8 tabs. Plus, we used to get 3 of them.

The buddy-up revamp seemed to be more about getting rid of the old, glitchy items (I think I still have a few items with no name and no description that I'm a little scared to click on), rather than actually improving the rewards.

EU's rewards are definitely better. Even if EU gave out nothing but the tokens of friendship at level 65, it would be better than what NA has.
  • I like the mounts from EU that you can get with buddy up.

Definitely something worth fighting for..