Can a guild have too much authority over who Can play?

Was just wondering if it's a common thing for a guild to deny access to certain parts of the game to there guildies in order to keep it all to themselves. Seems like a shady area.
I recently started playing endgame about a month or two ago and happened to acquire one of the first dw wep crates after bam rally came out. I was lied too by 3 very influential leaders in a top guild that the box was a design and it would take me forever to make it. Pretty much was told it was useless to me and to give it up and they'd help me out. They sent me 20k. Said well you just gave up your t12 dw wep and kicked me. This Is a very influential guild on my server and I am not the only one these people have scammed. I've heard of 2 other cases of the same exact thing same people. Almost like it was rehearsed.

Comments

• Oh and they run rally bam everyday running everyone else out. It's to the point where if you're mornin one of those top guilds you have no chance. At all. Even getting into endgame dungeons. I'll post in lfg someone from that guild will see it theyl group up enter the instance add me wait until I enter then kick me. They're going out of they're way to make sure people don't play . Like it's fun for them. Really disappointed in this endgame community. I really like this game. I can't play because of this though. Only thing u could do instant a new acc. Do these people seriously purposely try to get new players to quit ? Yeah I am super butthurt about this
  • ExortusExortus Xbox One NA Lakan PVE Server ✭✭
    BubbeIzz wrote: »
    Oh and they run rally bam everyday running everyone else out. It's to the point where if you're mornin one of those top guilds you have no chance. At all. Even getting into endgame dungeons. I'll post in lfg someone from that guild will see it theyl group up enter the instance add me wait until I enter then kick me. They're going out of they're way to make sure people don't play . Like it's fun for them. Really disappointed in this endgame community. I really like this game. I can't play because of this though. Only thing u could do instant a new acc. Do these people seriously purposely try to get new players to quit ? Yeah I am super butthurt about this

Never heard or seen this happen, but you can record/screenshot evidence and send it into support https://support.enmasse.com/tera
    You may or may not get a response in regards to the action they may have taken due to the sensitive nature of this, but it wouldn't hurt sending a ticket. Good luck :)
  • Thank you! I'm afraid I could not do that just quite yet. Honestly I'd rather stop playing all together Or switch servers in hope theyre only on one server. This incident is well known and the lashback from players would be worse than it is now. And the guild they've made is bringing alot of people together. I'm disappointed in how it's being used to get what they want when it could be much bigger than that.
    Anyways thank you for your feedback.
    Should I buy an Xbox? XD
    BubbeIzz wrote: »
    Thank you! I'm afraid I could not do that just quite yet. Honestly I'd rather stop playing all together Or switch servers in hope theyre only on one server. This incident is well known and the lashback from players would be worse than it is now. And the guild they've made is bringing alot of people together. I'm disappointed in how it's being used to get what they want when it could be much bigger than that.
    Anyways thank you for your feedback.
    Should I buy an Xbox? XD

I believe it would be against TOS for them to lash back, but I could be mistaken.
    It's an option xD But in all seriousness, I play on xbox (Despite this being for PS4, I come here in case I can be of some help) and have never seen or heard of such an event happening. I've heard of some guild members sharing crates with those who had not obtained one yet. But ultimately, it is a game that is played for enjoyment.
  • Pve or PvP server and what's the guild name?
  • Name and shame so other players do not encounter what you have experienced. Don't give up though just find better people to play with.
    > @Hexxu said:
    > Name and shame so other players do not encounter what you have experienced. Don't give up though just find better people to play with.

Nameshaming and callouts are not allowed on the forums.