Pulsating Essence?

Anyone have any luck with this?

Comments

• you get from any kind from gatering nodes
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get em from any type of gathering node.

Or by catching a big fish

Or by doing LoD vanguards. The thing cost 300 3rd Tier tokens
  • @StevenAnthony @Zoknahal yeah, I know about for the gathering node.

@Zoknahal thought it would be any kind of fish, it failed to occur to me that it had to be a BAF (which I have yet to see). But 3rd tier IoD tokens... that I did not check, thanks!
  • They must not be that rare, although I haven't gotten any. Only going for 1500 on broker though.
  • MissAndricaMissAndrica ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    They must not be that rare, although I haven't gotten any. Only going for 1500 on broker though.

They're cheap because every time you get a BAF you get one, and the p2w/store BAF boosting baits are so completely overpowered that everyone is buying them. They're pretty rare from gathering nodes, but if you're fishing up a BAF every minute they end up being extremely common. A lot of people are using theirs to upgrade their whiskers instead of selling, but expect the market to be flooded with them sometime over the next few days once most people are done with their upgrading.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    It seems that they are pretty rare from gathering but the BAFs gives one and we can get oh so many BAFs with the Popo Baits/Soup.. So expect to see what the user said above.
  • Ultimately I just cashed in via the Dawnstorm token shop. But I agree with the posts above how TB will be flooded with these shortly.