[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Now that the level 70 cap is confirmed to be happening here...

Comments

• I am at FM +5 right now, should I upgrade any further or wait until more infos are revealed? I only have less ressources and gold, so I dont want to waste it just to get a useless gear until march T_T
  • YC7XPN45R5 wrote: »
    I am at FM +5 right now, should I upgrade any further or wait until more infos are revealed? I only have less ressources and gold, so I dont want to waste it just to get a useless gear until march T_T

your will not become useless keep upgrading ok.
  • TeraNuibe wrote: »
    i assume gear will stay as it is being available for 65 except for the relic item which could be for lvl 70..

seems like you need merge sc or oath with other lv 65 gear ( like low tier pvp ones) for upgrade to lv 70

relics can be upgrade, but im sure will be a pain get rare or superior ones from droop

the only improvement to gear is the added line you get from merging the gears ho will still be best in slot
    I am at FM +5 right now, should I upgrade any further or wait until more infos are revealed? I only have less ressources and gold, so I dont want to waste it just to get a useless gear until march T_T

wait to next ktera Pacht to be sure
  • when will the ktera patch drop?
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    YC7XPN45R5 wrote: »
    when will the ktera patch drop?

20th dec
  • Thanks, I'll wait some days then...
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I'll wait some days then...

1 day :3
  • are there any news yet? :D
    are there any news yet? :D

and you no wait ........... :p
  • OK you got me hahaha XD
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

but 20 december is in few hours :3
  • It's like 4:45am there at the time of me writing this. It'll be a bit before we hear anything.
  • Damn it, I'm so stupid...I thought today already is the 20th dec. , that's why I asked ...XD
  • vkobe wrote: »

but 20 december is in few hours :3

and ?