[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.
Wintera Event: EXCLUSIVE New Years Footsteps! [Updated Dec 31st]
IT'S TIME TO GET READY FOR THE NEW YEAR!
We have EXCLUSIVE 2019 New Year's Footsteps! December 31 - January 01 (PST Midnight to January 1st 11:59 PM)
You'll have more than one way to grab them too!
- Elin Pop Up: Play and complete 20 Wintera Snowfield battleground runs!
- This can be completed once each day, for a max of 2 footsteps earned.
- Note: Wintera requires players to be lvl 25 or higher.
- Hunt some Beetles!: Go find Golden Beetles throughout TERA! These will be RARE. (Loot table at bottom of post)
- Play Time Goal: Play for a total of 8 hours within the two day period, and you'll receive a parcel with the footsteps!
You can also look forward to another round of ULTRA FIRE HYPER TURBO TIME on New Years!
- 9 PM Pacific Time to 2:30 AM - (in other words, midnight from one coast to the end of New Years' on the other coast!)
Also keep an eye out for a Parcel Post too!
Golden Beetle Loot Table:
Season's Greetings Footstep x 1 rare
Snowflake Bomb x 3 common
Rare Noctenium Elixir x 1 uncommon
Strong Canephora x 2 uncommon
Bravery Potion x 5 uncommon
Dyad Niveot Structure x 1 rare
Rejuvenation Potion x 5 uncommon
Valkyon Health Potion x 5 uncommon
Golden Talent x 8 rare
Silver Talent x 2 rare
This discussion has been closed.
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.