TERA x PUBG is available on all platforms! Learn about our fun crossover event with here: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-x-pubg

TERA is dying

TERA is a great game ... only that the study does not do anything to improve the combat system could improve and remove some things that are otherwise as abilities that do not work but in if the combat system is very good ..
this game the only thing I see that they add are events .. and skins ...
should be added the long-awaited patch optimization but not only for the graphic part but for everything in general .. after that should take a remastering, you have to refine the ui completely bringing aesthetic changes to the game to be noticed they put a little effort without removing the original colors that gives the touch that.
followed by the mobs ... these are increasingly foolish should give a little battle do not throw themselves on the floor as they do all xd ... then should reorganize the npc and add more voices, more details need more details asdasdjknasdjk, a new touch to "save" is to refine the character editor this is a total disgust is the worst seen.
after missing the optimization of the maps have ever left the limit of the maps beyond there are maps and this is loaded into the memory is completely unnecessary ... more things on the map that are unnecessary than not serve as extra models trees bugged mountains extreme, stones coming out of houses is really areas that are fart that not even someone explores ...
mobs that are bugean on the edge of the maps and stay below ..
Did you know that you can go down the maps? if you can just get on a flying mount, stay flying near the ground and change channels continuously and you will appear falling down on the map that is this ???
it is becoming more difficult to find equipment for dungeons, it is possible to spend hours searching ...
the use of external guides and programs to be able to make you play the game more the proxy that one never knows if they were banned by using them.
and the bluehole team responds
"WE WILL DO IT WHEN IT IS NECESSARY"
layers is necessary now who knows
in short TERA is dying slowly

Can you overcome this?

Comments

• People have claimed Tera is dying since the game came out. Tera is not dying. I've noticed a large increase in new players over the past month and I really wish people would stop wanting everything spoon fed to them.
  • I think he's dying since I never find a team to play the dungeons, the im always takes and the guilds are almost never there to play. It's me who never gets a team, layers if there's an incerement of players but those who arrive are left until lvl 65 change class and leave the game and added to many and I have their last connections for more than 1 year 2 years 3 months etc and always leave at 65 or they are changing class and never again ... I also e met with foolish players who report you for anything recently I had an experience again for a child who reported that if I hope they do not get more of those people but well I have seen many aspects that have to change and in this forum of changes and I've seen many interesting changes and never take into account any or at least I've never noticed it in the patches. There is so much to change in this game until I had ideas but I do not know whether to put them because I do not at least take a look at them or they will read little do not know
    Not if some changes have been made to this forum if this is the case, I would like you to show me some of those changes.
    I was thinking about doing a huge post with all the bugs and things that should change in theory.
    not the typical triangle of skins + events + mount is the rotation of tera I would always like to see something more different.

forgive my bad english I use the translator
  • edited January 5
    This is the beginning of the game that is really dead that the end, I already play it on ps4, my character is level 62 and I quickly get an instance group for the dungeons. Once I'm level 65, I will get the instance group INSTANTLY.
  • I think he's dying since I never find a team to play the dungeons, the im always takes and the guilds are almost never there to play. It's me who never gets a team, layers if there's an incerement of players but those who arrive are left until lvl 65 change class and leave the game and added to many and I have their last connections for more than 1 year 2 years 3 months etc and always leave at 65 or they are changing class and never again ... I also e met with foolish players who report you for anything recently I had an experience again for a child who reported that if I hope they do not get more of those people but well I have seen many aspects that have to change and in this forum of changes and I've seen many interesting changes and never take into account any or at least I've never noticed it in the patches. There is so much to change in this game until I had ideas but I do not know whether to put them because I do not at least take a look at them or they will read little do not know
    Not if some changes have been made to this forum if this is the case, I would like you to show me some of those changes.
    I was thinking about doing a huge post with all the bugs and things that should change in theory.
    not the typical triangle of skins + events + mount is the rotation of tera I would always like to see something more different.

forgive my bad english I use the translator

Finding a group plays largely on the type of Class you are.

Are you a DPS? DPS matching takes a long time because there are just so many DPS Though usually if I am match making at level 65 it takes under 10 minutes. I currently have 5 level 65s I switch between depending on my mood.

Playing as a healer or a Tank, it's a lot easier to find groups because people need good Tanks and healers.

I've been playing since 2013 and while I did take a 6 month break for health reasons I come back and I see a lot of my friend that have been there from the start still playing. Sure, some left for ps4 and xbox but they still pop in once in a while.

My deepest hope is to be player council someday so maybe the suggestions I make game wise will be taken a bit more seriously.
  • The MMO genre in general is dying, so there is no point in singling out one specific game. But for me Tera has been the least dead game and I have played many MMOs to the end game
  • I say you all what is game problem . is simple this game is nice have nice story graphic etc... but here is a big problem is not
    competition ,need some things for do a grate game some competitionale like race guilds some guilds houses some teritory maybe a new map ,maybe some very hard dg for guilds raid with big rewards need be more competition game,some subclasess,some crate your own wapon same inovation!,this is why die, THX !