[PC] Naslow's Treasure Map Items have been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Where does most of the RP happen?

I recently got back to TERA after a long time and I do not know what server has the most population for rp. I heard it kinda has died off unfortunately but that there is still some small groups out that and I would like to know where to find em

Comments

• ArriseArrise ✭✭
    The RP server was merged into Velika, so the main force of them is there! It can be a bit tough to find it randomly, but there are still people interested! Just have to put yourself out there. Feel free to say hi to me or my guild! We are all rp lovers! I go by Torva.Messorem, and we are Messorem Coalition!
  • Arrise wrote: »
    The RP server was merged into Velika, so the main force of them is there! It can be a bit tough to find it randomly, but there are still people interested! Just have to put yourself out there. Feel free to say hi to me or my guild! We are all rp lovers! I go by Torva.Messorem, and we are Messorem Coalition!

Thank you very much. Ill have to create a new character but I dont mind starting from scratch. I'll join and see if I can say hello