[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

When is the dressing room gonna be fixed?

Have people been pressing them on this issue? It has been missing a lot of items to try on ever since the server merge(nearly 4 months ago), all of the hair styles to try on are gone as well.

What the hell is going?

Comments

• PwhoopsPwhoops ✭✭✭
    EME incompetence that's what.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Answer is a simple never
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    No one has been pressing them I guess no one cares
  • PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    edited January 4
    Pwhoops wrote: »
    EME incompetence that's what.

no, it's Soon (tm)
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    None of the new dragon mounts are in there either. It's really tough to wanna buy stuff when we can't see what it looks like or gotta google search.
  • The dressing room has been in a state of disrepair for quite some time now. Rarely-if-ever do any new items get added to it, and I think even costumes that used to be able to be seen in it are now gone. Who can say why.
  • The dressing room has been in this state for over a year now.
    We have asked and asked. I'm not sure why it's so hard to keep it up to date.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fairly sure it's been longer than a year. Tera EU can update theirs so...
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    Maybe they have to go in and add each and every thing manually and would be a very time-consuming thing for them to do, so because of that they just don't bother. Laziness or carelessness I don't know, since there is no excuse in my opinion considering EU's is pretty much 99% complete. I had to download their client just so that I could be able to try on cosmetics on my character. They should actually be thanking EU for the money I've had spent in this game so far.

Its their loss though 'cause not every player is going to want to bother downloading EU's version just to access a complete dressing room, and so in consequence they're losing potential money because a lot of players don't feel like spending money on something they can't preview beforehand. Not every cosmetic is available for preview on the broker, and I've seen plenty of players say "can't preview it so not buying." Yes a lot of games don't have 'dressing rooms' but you know what they do have? The ability to preview cosmetics, usually in the store, before you buy - a feature that this store doesn't have either. Even worse NA's store selections are abysmal anyway. Oh well.
  • Manually adding the items to the dressing room yourself is surprisingly fast, so there's hardly any excuse other that they don't care one bit about that.
  • A handful of people have pinged and asked in the EME discord from what I've seen. They never get a response, similar to the forums.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    Updating the dressing room is probably in the never-going-to-happen when-they-have-time pile along with all the shop updates we were promised.

The really frustrating part is that the vast majority of the items IN the dressing room, are not currently acquirable (unless you get lucky and find one on the broker), while a lot of things you could buy currently aren't in the dressing room.
  • Gameforge's dressing is complete. Eme just wants us to RNG them to know if they were actually worth all the money spent :expressionless:
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furhyan wrote: »
    Gameforge's dressing is complete. Eme just wants us to RNG them to know if they were actually worth all the money spent :expressionless:

It's still missing hairs though :'(