[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

Pls ignore/delete I posted it twice by mistake!

┍━━━━━━✿━━━━━━┑
Hi Everyone!
┕━━━━━━✿━━━━━━┙

It's been a long time since anyone's made an art freebie post.
And since I'm gonna open commisions soon I will need some examples of what I can do for you guys that decide to commision me, so why not give the forums a chance to get some art just because~
I started drawing almost one year ago, and I've always been a big fan of the work so many wonderful artists have posted in this forums. And I've collected some pieces myself through the years, so I wanna give a bit back!

Here's an example of the type of art I make! I made this for christmas.

merry_christmas__by_candym0m0k0_dcv6jmy-fullview.png

I don't guarantee you'll get something like this, I need examples for the diferent types of coms (regular style, chibi, bust, sketch etc) so it'll be a surprise untill I post it ^^! Also let me know a bit about the character or if they have a specific trait I shouldnt miss.

Thanks in advance to anyone that sends me their babies for me to draw~

┍━━━━✿━━━━┑
Rules!
┕━━━━✿━━━━┙

❀ Not first come first served
❀ Up to 2 chars per person
❀ Put a brief description of the characters + face close up/front/side/back pictures if you can (the more the better)
❀ Any race or gender OK (Oc's or Videogame chars are OK)
❀ Won't do nsfw
❀ You have time untill Thursday 17th (will start working on this that day)
❀ Hopefully I'll get them done by the end of the month, be patient~
❀ I'm sorry in advance if I dont pick your character, Is mostly due to limited time so don't feel bad, maybe next time you'll get picked. I stream so I'll probably offer freebies there from time to time throughout the year as well.

«────────────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────────────»

┍━━━━━━✿━━━━━━┑
Where to find me ?
┕━━━━━━✿━━━━━━┙

I haven't posted a lot but you can check my Deviant for more examples of some of the art I made through last year:

https://www.deviantart.com/candym0m0k0

And if you wanna see me draw sometimes live or play tera here's my stream!

Thanks again, cant wait to see your submissions!

Momo~