[PS4/XB1] Maintenance is now complete.
[PC] Maintenance is now complete. Log in and have fun!

Gms & Codes

2»

Comments

• enthusiasticenthusiastic ✭✭
    edited January 19
    Change the stream back to a friday afternoon where ppl ARE ACTUALLY HOME to watch. No one wants to watch a stream that is on a work day during a WORKING HOUR. I mean think about it plz with a bit of brain and logic.

Also back then the reason why there's "Free stuff" was pretty much to lure players to watch the stream again so people can ask questions and GM/CM can answer any questions players have, and sometimes interaction with ur player base is... idk A GOOD IDEA? ( woah mind blown right?) <- I think it's your job as a CM to interact with the player base. This might be a reason why none BARELY any of the player base can agree that you are even good for the position as a CM, because you don't care at all for tera/ you are a meme to us.
    Please don't think of this as a personal attack/ sexist/ w.e bad reason. It's a fact you have to face.
    I can tell you with confidence, 98% of the player base feels that talking to you / eme/ GM support is a waste of time. We can get more answers from proxy devs than you guys. Why? Because they have answers, they know the game, and they are actually trying to help the game.

If you think players really care about temporary items -7days junk.. plz think again, We didn't go watch the stream for free stuff.

I would love PVP, GM Q&A, Random BAMS summon, GMs popping around tera, GM hide and seek streams back. Why ? Because there were interactions, a fun bonding time.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    What exactly are you looking for in codes? How do you want to interact with EME so that you feel like there's a relationship here?

Gifts are great, but I'd like a little more meaning other than screaming "FREE STUFF" and throwing it in the air without a care.

I'd prefer to have meaning and reason for doing those types of things. Is that unrealistic?

They want "FREE" stuff

Funny, because you guys that put others down for free stuff are the ones making 10 separate accounts just so you can grab up whatever free stuff they give out. It's always you arrogant guys that act like you are too good for free stuff. Yeah, no doubt you've already got plenty of accounts that you've used for previous code giveaways.

There's really no point in even asking for weekly streams, because everyone just makes fun of or is rude to the host, because they don't play the game and/or know much of what they are doing. I really think that ship has sailed.
  • Christin wrote: »
    What exactly are you looking for in codes? How do you want to interact with EME so that you feel like there's a relationship here?

Gifts are great, but I'd like a little more meaning other than screaming "FREE STUFF" and throwing it in the air without a care.

I'd prefer to have meaning and reason for doing those types of things. Is that unrealistic?

They want "FREE" stuff

Funny, because you guys that put others down for free stuff are the ones making 10 separate accounts just so you can grab up whatever free stuff they give out. It's always you arrogant guys that act like you are too good for free stuff. Yeah, no doubt you've already got plenty of accounts that you've used for previous code giveaways.

There's really no point in even asking for weekly streams, because everyone just makes fun of or is rude to the host, because they don't play the game and/or know much of what they are doing. I really think that ship has sailed.

Maybe they should play the game and know what they are doing though? They are the CM and face of the game. I remembered when I would go to PAX and actually want to talk to EME teams. It feels bad I wouldn't be able to talk to the CM of the game I play because I would probably talk about things she doesn't know - there's no connection. RP events don't motivate me to play the game, and when that's the main thing the CM focuses on, they are missing a large demographic of players who are like me. (Sure they're hitting one, but they should be more encompassing and try to hit as many groups as possible.) When I go to other games booths, I can actively talk to their representatives about game mechanics and future updates without them looking confused, and that makes looking forward for the game much more positive.
  • Christin wrote: »

They want "FREE" stuff

Go read some of your other posts. Seems to me your one who wants every thing........Did you get foot steps for all your alts yet? Complain when people get there before you LMAO
    If you even went to a stream you know there are hundreds of people asking "WHAT"S THE CODE"

Grow up kid and play your own game not others
  • LegolamLegolam ✭✭✭
    I don't know what "being in a meaningful relationship" with EME means.

Simply, at least for me, I miss the interaction with EME via live streams and random GM visits in-game.
    The little free codes were fun, even for the novelty.
  • DeusFurtaDeusFurta ✭✭
    edited January 21
    @KitTeaCup While being showered with codes like during the old holiday streams was a little weird, giving one every once in a while and raffling some in-game items is always appreciated. I even had friends who would get things from EME to give away to their viewers on stream and others who would just give away their own prizes.

It's not meaningless, it's just another incentive for participation and certainly better than only getting a once a week per-recorded stream that really has more business being on YouTube than Twitch.

Going back to some PC TERA focused streams would be nice. You could get a QA team party to run a new unreleased dungeon as part of a preview. Maybe get together with some of the people behind Essential Mana or Moongourd for a highlight stream. There should definitely be more community spotlight events/partnered streams with people who don't look like they're playing the game for the first time. The class guide streams, although a little cringy, were a step in the right direction I think.
  • BBGunBBGun ✭✭
    As much as you don't like being compared to EU Tera, I just received a newsletter with free codes. Whilst it is not any real interaction with the community, they're throwing free stuff without a care for advertisement and hope to bait ppl to atleast log back into the game and hopefully stay for awhile.... and silently hope maybe they will part with their cash.

Unless I overlooked it, we didn't get newsletter for the shoreline update did we? I don't remember