More updates to the TERA x PUBG Event! Check the announcements for further details: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/30912/more-pubg-x-tera-event-updates/p1?new=1
TERA x PUBG is available on all platforms! Learn about our fun crossover event with here: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-x-pubg

Christmas

2»

Comments

• Celtil wrote: »
    D9MPY4GAFR wrote: »
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    I still have my tree up...don't judge me!

We took the happy holidays loading screen down, which ones are you not happy with anymore?

How's taking those down on Feb 1st? I feel like that's pretty okay?

I would like to have the option to not see any of the fanart contest winners because i had to disable Depth of Field in order to not see them, and that makes the game look like [filtered] but, i'd rather have that than see those images.

I know it doesn't matter what i say, you guys do whatever whenever anyways.

This mad over some fanart? Just enjoy the game and don't pay attention to it.
    Celtil wrote: »
    D9MPY4GAFR wrote: »
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    I still have my tree up...don't judge me!

We took the happy holidays loading screen down, which ones are you not happy with anymore?

How's taking those down on Feb 1st? I feel like that's pretty okay?

I would like to have the option to not see any of the fanart contest winners because i had to disable Depth of Field in order to not see them, and that makes the game look like [filtered] but, i'd rather have that than see those images.

I know it doesn't matter what i say, you guys do whatever whenever anyways.

This mad over some fanart? Just enjoy the game and don't pay attention to it.

Likely mad because they've never won one of the art contests and rather insult the people who have won by being rude AF

These people use a lot of bright colors that burn my eyes, or don't you remember the ninja neon thing?, others are just plain horrible. And, im a musician but i don't punish everyone to listen my [filtered] in between loading screens.
    Finally, with the "art" standards that the community have, winning a contest here is not a thing that im dying for.
2»