[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

New costume bundle is not in cash shop yet

From News http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/this-week-in-tera-pc-january-21-28
New Year, New Hanbok
Start the Lunar New Year off right with the beautiful, traditional hanbok costumes, available for a limited time! Drop by the TERA Store before Thursday, February 14 for Green Hanbok or Red Hanbok costumes, available in smart boxes and loot boxes, starting at 150 EMP. And if you have trouble deciding which one you like best, elite players can pick up a hanbok bundle containing both the rare and regular costumes, plus all the accessories, for 5,995 EMP!

Is going to be added or not?

Comments

• Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    Yeah I don't know why those aren't added in yet. I can already see one of them in EU's dressing room. Hello?
    @KitTeaCup
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is besides the point, I know, but would it kill BHS to make an outfit for the girls with some f**king pants? Not to mention... what even are those dresses? I did some outside research on hanboks and they do not look like that.

Come on. BHS. I swear, I will join the Cult of Elin not bad-mouth you guys for a full year if you release an outfit like what the men have.
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    Update - Somehow the costumes and loot boxes are now magically in the store. I could have sworn when I checked in there they were nowhere to be seen. Enjoy boys and girls.
    SageWindu wrote: »
    This is besides the point, I know, but would it kill BHS to make an outfit for the girls with some f**king pants? Not to mention... what even are those dresses? I did some outside research on hanboks and they do not look like that.

Come on. BHS. I swear, I will join the Cult of Elin not bad-mouth you guys for a full year if you release an outfit like what the men have.

They're in the style of hanbok, but they are strange looking. Looks like they just took creative liberty with the classic style.
  • No dyeable version.. i want pink hanbok..
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, im more concerned about something.

The elite bundle that has everything for 60 dollars, skip the rng is good and all, but, did someone bought it already? I wanna know if the stuff in the bundle CAN OR CANT be traded. It would be a letdown if i cannot trade the stuff in the bundle :(
  • Zoknahal wrote: »

The elite bundle that has everything for 60 dollars, skip the rng is good and all, but, did someone bought it already? I wanna know if the stuff in the bundle CAN OR CANT be traded. It would be a letdown if i cannot trade the stuff in the bundle :(

I haven't bought this particular bundle, but in the past everything's always been tradeable unless otherwise indicated, and can't see why these ones would be untradeable. It's only the ability to purchase the bundle that's limited to Elite.
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »

I've bought it and can confirm that everything inside is tradeable and can be sold.