[PC] Maintenance is now complete! Thank you!
[PS4/XB1] We have identified an issue that is preventing players from obtaining achievements. We are aware of this issue, and are working to solve this as soon as possible. Being that this issue will likely require an additional maintenance, we will inform players as soon as we have scheduled this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

So no there's no raids

Just came back from a two year hiatus, and I found out that there are no more raids in the game . There are the guardian quests, and I want to participate in those but I keep on dying. I want to also help out and play on my healer to contribute that way, but you have to dps or tank or you wont get any participation credit which is such a crock. What did I just come back to? because this doesn't feel like the Tera I used to play.

Comments

• Just came back from a two year hiatus, and I found out that there are no more raids in the game . There are the guardian quests, and I want to participate in those but I keep on dying (on the ones with the bams). I want to also help out and play on my healer to contribute that way, but you have to dps or tank or you wont get any participation credit which is such a crock. What did I just come back to? because this doesn't feel like the Tera I used to play.

(edited)
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    If by raids you mean generally just party content currently the game is at the point where it has the LARGEST amount of 65 dungeons it ever had, just open the ims window, lol.
    This game was never big on 10 man+ content and those type of dungeons were pretty rare compared to the amount of 5 man content.
    In guardians healers have to dps and they can actually dps a lot on those and gain boxes slightly faster than the dps but you need to be well geared for it to pay off.