[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

soon you can be popo brawler .

2»

Comments

• Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Cool xd but lame at the same time, means on April popo brawler , October high elf brawler , December, castanic brawler. No new class this year only unlocking classes.

even kr doesn't have a release date for it, or it even officially stated that its happening, so they may wait and bundle them all in one release
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Cool xd but lame at the same time, means on April popo brawler , October high elf brawler , December, castanic brawler. No new class this year only unlocking classes.

even kr doesn't have a release date for it, or it even officially stated that its happening, so they may wait and bundle them all in one release

I'd much rather that than the current drip-feed strategy they're currently using, even if it means, say, waiting another full year for my elf/human ninja.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭

TERA really does not need anymore new classes. We have enough. Sure, in some games, you have like, TONS of classes to choose from, some of them redundant because they can do the same thing other class does, but with a different weapon/equipment.

So the best move for BHS, is to not just (insert the mandatory optimization rant) but also to slowly work on the current race/gender locked classes, with the exception of reapers, and open them to all gender and races. I still am waiting to see Aman male and female brawlers, tho i hate brawler still, the popo brawler might change my view on brawlers. Another thing i want to see done is Gunner being open to castanic and high elf males, and lastly but most important, ninja being opened to pretty much all races and genders. It would absolutely be MARVELOUS to see baraka ninjas
  • SageWindu wrote: »

I'd much rather that than the current drip-feed strategy they're currently using, even if it means, say, waiting another full year for my elf/human ninja.

Xd the only reason cause Jinja is top DPS is because is Elin only , lol you can expect, reaper high elf but never ninja, is impossible. Cause is K Tera main money maker

• Gatokatzen wrote: »
    SageWindu wrote: »

Xd the only reason cause Jinja is top DPS is because is Elin only , lol you can expect, reaper high elf but never ninja, is impossible. Cause is K Tera main money maker

Elin is actually hated there to the point where elin gunner was originally only a temporary thing due to the backlash
  • edited January 2019
    SageWindu wrote: »

Elin is actually hated there to the point where elin gunner was originally only a temporary thing due to the backlash

It's actually 100% the opposite reason. They originally announced it as a temporary thing to push people to come back to the game to create characters during that time-limited window because they knew that Elins were that popular. They're still by far the most popular race there, though of course people who prefer other races picked up their complaints given that Elin got all the focus, and so now they've been spreading it out (but still adding nearly everything to Elin as well).
  • Well we need a third healer class, cause they destroyed mystic. Now is harder be mystic, same for sorcerer , actually sorcerer is the new slayer. Weak class
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    Well we need a third healer class, cause they destroyed mystic. Now is harder be mystic, same for sorcerer , actually sorcerer is the new slayer. Weak class

Mystic improves with the level 70 update, but that update will probably kill this game more so I guess that doesn't matter. And I guess I'm mistaken, but I thought sorcerer was buffed recently, not weakened.

Bottom-line the last thing this game needs is yet another new class that would probably just be elin-only anyway and I'm sick of elins. What it needs is to eliminate elin-only classes, and they can do that by having those classes available to play for the other races too. But then again this game is on life-support anyway to the point of where adding an entirely new class wouldn't be enough to resuscitate it.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Gatokatzen said:
    > Well we need a third healer class, cause they destroyed mystic. Now is harder be mystic, same for sorcerer , actually sorcerer is the new slayer. Weak class

How did they destroy mystic?? They just kinda reverted mystic to how they were pre apex. Not that I support the nerf but it certainly didn't destroy mystic, just made them less brainless.
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    > @Gatokatzen said:
    > Well we need a third healer class, cause they destroyed mystic. Now is harder be mystic, same for sorcerer , actually sorcerer is the new slayer. Weak class

How did they destroy mystic?? They just kinda reverted mystic to how they were pre apex. Not that I support the nerf but it certainly didn't destroy mystic, just made them less brainless.

Nel mystic was op, now lost their magic. For PvP is terrible mana sink is worst than lancer