[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

NEW Mounts!

I think I will call them SpellPods. SpellPod V1 & SpellPod 2.0. Since they match SpellWeaver outfits sets and they remind me of StarWars Pod racing! What do you all think? or HyperJets <-- My dad came up with that o3o
i16155666334.png

i16104589540.png

i13140222332.png

i13153104829.png

i16153457175.gif

i13873938337.gif

Comments

• Looks like a mod xd or the old argon mount re skinned. Ugly color, but cool concept
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    It looks...okay. Reminds me of those jet-cycles. I'll stick to my colorful fat bird though.
  • Vy1Vivi wrote: »
    It looks...okay. Reminds me of those jet-cycles. I'll stick to my colorful fat bird though.

That’s mounts were awesome, this one is like a piece of armor from sci fi set used as motorcycle

• Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Vy1Vivi wrote: »

That’s mounts were awesome, this one is like a piece of armor from sci fi set used as motorcycle

Yep xd. Not a fan of the color choice either. If it were blacker and the green LEDs came in multiple colors/styles it'd be a bit of an improvement. There's a chance that it may end up as another lootbox item like all its "spell" predecessors.
  • Really wish the devs of this game would release new content instead of recycled cosmetics.
  • AbstractCH wrote: »
    Really wish the devs of this game would release new content instead of recycled cosmetics.

Sadly the game is dead and they are trying to milk us as much if possible
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye ff bike :3
  • Wow, a lot of you are so negative and picky. Not everything in the game is going to be perfect, no game will ever be perfect. You all need to grow positive looks on this mount. We haven't seen new mounts since what Nov? Aug? I said opinions yes, but I wasn't expecting so many negatives.
  • I don't know if it's a mod or not. I just found it on here. www.inven.co.kr/board/tera/2136/839943
  • Moonpelt wrote: »
    Wow, a lot of you are so negative and picky. Not everything in the game is going to be perfect, no game will ever be perfect. You all need to grow positive looks on this mount. We haven't seen new mounts since what Nov? Aug? I said opinions yes, but I wasn't expecting so many negatives.

No one of us hate the bike, but be honest, if you take a piece of 3d gloves model from sci fi set, the yellow, red, blue and red one, forgot their name. Remove some items an use as skin with old argon mount mesh , The white and black one.
    Match perfectly. All the love is going to new Bluehole RPG the fake Tera 2.

I pray for Shandra manaya dragon mount, that one was epic awesome.

• MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    I don't like it, but I'm sure there's some people that love it to bits. I just hope the design team stops using so much green soon, or at least makes things available in more colors. I'd like it 110% more if it were available in argon blue. Considering that changing just a few colors can't be that hard, I don't know why they limit it just to one option.
  • ViennoiserieViennoiserie ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    It looks like áss, imo
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Sci-Fi into a Fantasy world might fit better than some police cars Hahaha..

I like the concept and i am starting to slowly get used with the color since the introduction of spell weave/silk costumes.

But i would love if the mounts/jets would come with different colors or even better.. if we could choose from a variety of colors up to the point where we could even paint the mount in a different way with some sort of an item as much as the dye works with the character hair ( i am not sure why this was not implemented already ).
  • Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Moonpelt wrote: »
    Wow, a lot of you are so negative and picky. Not everything in the game is going to be perfect, no game will ever be perfect. You all need to grow positive looks on this mount. We haven't seen new mounts since what Nov? Aug? I said opinions yes, but I wasn't expecting so many negatives.

No one of us hate the bike, but be honest, if you take a piece of 3d gloves model from sci fi set, the yellow, red, blue and red one, forgot their name. Remove some items an use as skin with old argon mount mesh , The white and black one.
    Match perfectly. All the love is going to new Bluehole RPG the fake Tera 2.

I pray for Shandra manaya dragon mount, that one was epic awesome.

Rip now that you put it that way, yeah...I wish BH would care more about us in that part.
  • Meningitis wrote: »
    I don't like it, but I'm sure there's some people that love it to bits. I just hope the design team stops using so much green soon, or at least makes things available in more colors. I'd like it 110% more if it were available in argon blue. Considering that changing just a few colors can't be that hard, I don't know why they limit it just to one option.

Like the Argon WarHorse Blue, that would be nice. I don't know if they will make different colors, I hope so, I only saw the green.