[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

NEW Mounts!

2»

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonpelt wrote: »
    Wow, a lot of you are so negative and picky. Not everything in the game is going to be perfect, no game will ever be perfect. You all need to grow positive looks on this mount. We haven't seen new mounts since what Nov? Aug? I said opinions yes, but I wasn't expecting so many negatives.

oh come on we just critic the color of car :3
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, a lot of you are so negative and picky. Not everything in the game is going to be perfect, no game will ever be perfect. You all need to grow positive looks on this mount. We haven't seen new mounts since what Nov? Aug? I said opinions yes, but I wasn't expecting so many negatives.

They actually made mounts off of probably one of the most unpopular costumes in the game, and you don't get why people are negative? Do you even see many around with the outfit? On my server, the boxes are the cheapest cosmetic costume you can buy.

Why would they make it in different colors if it is supposed to match a set that only comes in neon green?

I just wish they'd put the previous flying mounts back into the store. Flying mounts are too important to play games with, and their featured items seem to change once a week at most. All they are using the featured items for are to advertise stuff in the shop. We know what is in the shop. Give us access to buy items that are not in the shop.
  • Once people get flying mounts, ground mounts become irrelevant. I do not use my 15 or so ground mounts since I got my Royal Dragon mount.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once people get flying mounts, ground mounts become irrelevant. I do not use my 15 or so ground mounts since I got my Royal Dragon mount.

but elin car :3
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    Like the Argon WarHorse Blue, that would be nice. I don't know if they will make different colors, I hope so, I only saw the green.
    I kinda doubt it, but who knows since they've recolored the frostsilk outfit and are selling it with a new accessory.
    unknown.png
  • Meningitis wrote: »
    Like the Argon WarHorse Blue, that would be nice. I don't know if they will make different colors, I hope so, I only saw the green.
    I kinda doubt it, but who knows since they've recolored the frostsilk outfit and are selling it with a new accessory.
    unknown.png

Oh they'll be adding that to our version soon I hope?
  • Vy1Vivi wrote: »
    Meningitis wrote: »
    unknown.png

Oh they'll be adding that to our version soon I hope?

Hopefully.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have these mounts now.

Does anyone know the difference from Spellrider and Spellracer? Besides the HP/MP bonuses? I mean, is there any difference in terms of animations or anything like that?

yes, like the costumes, the rng one has effects, instead of being a solid color.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019

"Stop saying you don't like the thing even if you don't like the thing." Yeah, that's not really how that works...

Edited for cohesion.
  • Well..

Me and my Hubby decided to get and open x58 spellracer loot boxes to try to get the new mount but we ended up getting zero mounts after opening all of them which as usual was a terrible mistake because this is not the first time when we have this experience and we knew that it is always better to buy the items instead but we thought that this time will be different because this is not a mount that has crit power bonus.

700k gold ( 8700EMP ) gone to waste.

It's RNG some people get lucky some don't. I've opened 100 box's before and never got the special item and I've had times of opening two and got it. Just like with the hammer event I got two and got my brooch upgraded where people had stacks and never got it.