[PS4/XB1] Patch Notes / Notes de patch / Klebenotizzettel :https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/280590
[PS4/XB1] Maintenance is now complete!

Gear Revamp

123457»

Comments

• GetShaftedGetShafted ✭✭
    edited April 5
    Easiest way to earn gold atm (besides dungeons) is to run all 40 legion missions on as many characters as possible. Q up for a dungeon and just run ur legions while waiting. Takes about 30min-1 hour to get all 40 done on 1 charecter. Quickest/easiest class I've found to run em is valk due to it's massive self heals and aoe damage.
  • RustigoRustigo ✭✭
    Do we sell the gems you get for running them then?
  • I sell em. They can be combined into higher tier gems that are used for upgrading higher tier gear. But the higher tier gems drop from dungeons anyway so I just sell all the Ruby and sapphires I get
  • HGHNWAN7AE wrote: »
    Easiest way to earn gold atm (besides dungeons) is to run all 40 legion missions on as many characters as possible. Q up for a dungeon and just run ur legions while waiting. Takes about 30min-1 hour to get all 40 done on 1 charecter. Quickest/easiest class I've found to run em is valk due to it's massive self heals and aoe damage.

I find sorc to be quite comfortable as well since it has a lot of AOE damage and a lot of ways to avoid damage.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Rustigo wrote: »
    Do we sell the gems you get for running them then?

I spent 7k to convert my rubies into sapphires and half my sapphires into emeralds. I sold half my emeralds and made 70k. Unfortunately, the best way to make decent gold right now is to sell materials you need in quantities that won't leave you unable to enchant.
  • Another way to get a nice chunk of gold is to do the rally bams every day and get a top 5 ranking with your group
  • RustigoRustigo ✭✭
    I wish I could do the Rally bams but they don't spawn at convenient times for me lol
  • Just came back (probably year and a half ago) and read about the changes.
    I wished they hadnt removed the dismantle option for gear though since I if I had known I could have probably gotten back 50-60k worth of feedstock from my characters :-(
    This is on console.
  • RustigoRustigo ✭✭
    God I hear ya, I have so many alts that I got to level 65 and to ilvl 417 just to see if I liked how they played. I just assumed I'd be able to dismantle their gear after revamp... Instead of the feedstock I could get out of their gear I'll get a few gold coins Hooray!
  • TYHY5JXWXJTYHY5JXWXJ ✭✭
    edited April 16
    Rustigo wrote: »
    God I hear ya, I have so many alts that I got to level 65 and to ilvl 417 just to see if I liked how they played. I just assumed I'd be able to dismantle their gear after revamp... Instead of the feedstock I could get out of their gear I'll get a few gold coins Hooray!

Yeah that didnt feel to good (they wasted alof of my time doing that especially since IF I had been active I would have dismantled every piece of gear before the patch) and adding insult to injury I notice that my server is basically dead anyway so no point in starting up again which is too bad.