[PC] Maintenance is now complete. Log in and have fun!
[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 5/23 at 7pm. For details, please see the following post: http://bit.ly/2HyKJmZ

Heal summon skill not working after 31.01.2019 Parch

Hi, so we have noticed that heal summon skill is not working in any location. Is this bug or new feature

Comments

• Can you provide more context ?

Are you referring to the Mystic's Summon "Thrall of Life" , or some other type of Class Skill ?

Also, when reporting something like this, it's always helpful to add a short video clip showcasing the issue, as that certainly accelerates the rate in which this issue is fully identified, thoroughly reported, and a fix can get implemented.
  • The summon group skill, we can’t send you video as it requires two videos. Our healers were trying to summon us during GvG last night and it was not working. It was impossible to summon anyone. From the raid members POV there was no popping window, where u have to agree to be summoned, while at healers chat log it stated that everyone declined simultaneously. I’ll try get videos of both PoV’s
  • It’s still not working
  • I'm having same problem also. I get message party members declined. I play with my husband who is in the other room and we watch his screen after I summon and he gets no pop up to except. Instead my screen says he declined even though he never was given a choice. Hope the Feb 20th 2019 maint fixes this issue.
  • Oh forgot I am a priest level 65 so using the group summon and it won't work.
  • Hey there, so I believe I should add some more info. After last night patch we now can summon people in group, but still same issue in raid.
  • MatsixMatsix ✭✭
    I still can't use the group summon since the patch. It auto declines or very rarely works for one person or two out of a group/raid.
  • No one cares, just buy some emp