Golden talent supply problem coming back

1235»

Comments

• edited February 17
    I don't get why anyone hasn't attempted to bring up the idea to implement the elleon boxes we have on eu. For 40/100 elleon marks respectively. Tons of talents per day, tons of elleons. Seems like it'd solve the talent issue on NA. (Ignoring mEMEs attempt at selling more p2w boxes of it, wtf guys?)
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @KE5M9M9599 said:
    > I don't get why anyone hasn't attempted to bring up the idea to implement the elleon boxes we have on eu.

Bruh I've been attempting and going at it since hecking march of 2018 and eme has been ignoring everyone since. Do you seriously think we never suggested that?
    Gear revamp has been in place for almost a year and a half you know, eme is just lazy, greedy, incompetent as per usual.
    People have mentioned elleon boxes so many times even a person with a learning disability and a mind of a 2 year old child would understand what they are. But eme is only interested in short time profit and is investing their manpower into the dumbest decisions.

I can't believe I feel slightly offended over someone asking themselves such a dumb question but man everyone here (and a lot of people that quit because of it) have really tried to get through eme with actual great suggestions. The reason why nobody is suggesting elleon boxes anymore is because it has been suggested so many times it became obvious eme simply did not care as they continued to sell talent boxes and restricting an essential mat to bottom tier content.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    > @KE5M9M9599 said:
    > I don't get why anyone hasn't attempted to bring up the idea to implement the elleon boxes we have on eu.

Bruh I've been attempting and going at it since hecking march of 2018 and eme has been ignoring everyone since. Do you seriously think we never suggested that?
    Gear revamp has been in place for almost a year and a half you know, eme is just lazy, greedy, incompetent as per usual.
    People have mentioned elleon boxes so many times even a person with a learning disability and a mind of a 2 year old child would understand what they are. But eme is only interested in short time profit and is investing their manpower into the dumbest decisions.

I can't believe I feel slightly offended over someone asking themselves such a dumb question but man everyone here (and a lot of people that quit because of it) have really tried to get through eme with actual great suggestions. The reason why nobody is suggesting elleon boxes anymore is because it has been suggested so many times it became obvious eme simply did not care as they continued to sell talent boxes and restricting an essential mat to bottom tier content.

Of course, part of the problem when the whole issue of which material should be boosted came up in the past was that the idea of EME becoming the principal seller of what was effectively a gold source for many players was so alluring that the opportunity for an instant cash grab trumped the idea of actual game balance. This put the economy so heavily into the "everyone can buy anything" to the point that if EME went and then boosted the Gold Talent rates, everyone would be enchanting their gear to SC +9 way earlier than they intended.

If instead they had boosted the Gold Talent rates then when people had enough gold (or could earn enough of it), then I don't think we'd have had as many people quite over lack of enchanting materials.

But what's done is done, and the damage caused by injecting gold first and materials second has pretty much ruined any ability to balance the pace of gearing up.
  • bump (body is 6 characters too short.)
  • @KitTeaCup where have the gm's been as of late?
  • Seems like if they make talent farming more efficient, they won't be able to sell as much federation crates as they'd like. :^)
  • It might be funny and ironic with all the complaints ( i did complain as well several times since i needed to spend up to 400k or even 500k depending on luck to reach +7SC on a weapon from +5SC for a single alt ) about the lack of talents and the high costs of enchanting but exactly because of how the whole economy goes right now with the talents then we might have some sort of advantage over the European version because we will be able to get more raw gold when farming/selling talents which will help us much more when trying to polish the new skills that have some pretty high costs ( the players over the european version might have it so much harder when trying to farm/sell golden talents at 15g each to get raw gold for the skills that will need to be polished ).

This whole economy system that we have with federation crates and strongbox keys that can open boxes with talents as examples might not be so bad when we will deal with the skills that will need to be polished.

I wouldnt call it an advantage. EU have more to sell for less, NA got less to sell for more.... The problem is enchanting HO... 244 plates ...and even more? Also new accessories requiring 96 plates? with 10% chance to upgrade. Ye expensive golden talents isnt going to become an advantage lol.
  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭
    It might be funny and ironic with all the complaints ( i did complain as well several times since i needed to spend up to 400k or even 500k depending on luck to reach +7SC on a weapon from +5SC for a single alt ) about the lack of talents and the high costs of enchanting but exactly because of how the whole economy goes right now with the talents then we might have some sort of advantage over the European version because we will be able to get more raw gold when farming/selling talents which will help us much more when trying to polish the new skills that have some pretty high costs ( the players over the european version might have it so much harder when trying to farm/sell golden talents at 15g each to get raw gold for the skills that will need to be polished ).

This whole economy system that we have with federation crates and strongbox keys that can open boxes with talents as examples might not be so bad when we will deal with the skills that will need to be polished.

LOL no. EU will not really have a harder time with the new system. About the same amount of gold is circulating EU and NA (maybe more on EU since EU gets double gold for vanguards like 1 weekend every month). Also the extra talents you get from EU's elleons marks are exactly that, EXTRA. You get them from running normal content (ie dungeons) on top of your normal rewards NA gets, its legit just extra free stuff EU is getting.