[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Its Tera 2 or a copy

If you tell me I am seeing Tera all the way, so weird, copyright doesnt exist in Korea or.

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    does this mean your leaving these forums to go complain on their forums
  • another tab target crap
  • Game looks great, if they bring this to NA i am in.
  • Vy1ViviVy1Vivi ✭✭✭
    edited February 17
    PWI, Tera, and GW2 with updated graphics all rolled into one inferior/underwhelming knockoff. Doesn't look good at all.
  • Astellia.
    Korean cookie cutter mmo.
    UE3 btw, so limited optimization, stutters and all the tera crap of the day.
    If that's your jam, go for it.
  • So... why people want tera 2 xd.
    This is same Tera game with updated Render motor as your beloved dream. Tons of post about Tera graphics are bad or lame. They made Tera again under a new name. And people dont want it .
    Eme can bring this game from same Nexon company instead, of a sad classic server.
    Sounds far better.
  • MorokuMoroku ✭✭✭
    Hello Bless Online 2
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17
    my god why they still use graphic from 2000s decade :3 ?

i still wait a mmorpg using rtx nvidia :3
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    No one said they wanted tera 2 lol
  • Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Game looks great, if they bring this to NA i am in.

Someone hasn't been following ...as usual. It's already been announced that it's coming to NA in the Summer *Face palm*
  • Wow if is true going to create an account and play. Looks like a decent game
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet, another Korean MMO optimized for single digit ping, running on Unreal Engine 3.
    "This one won't be p2w, we promise!"
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    @voidy
    Don't forget [filtered] tab target. Missing the one thing that made tera stand out :sunglasses:
  • Ah yea... is not action combat, but tab target.
    The graphics look good at a distance, but close up and you see the UE3 limitations with textures and low poly count.
    They are saying that the game in korea is gender locked and stuff, but the westernized version will let you chose gender for the classes.
    Also no P2W items on the western version. Doubtful, this is a very same game as many other Korean mmos, which I don't dislike to be honest, I do like formula, but the engine limitations bother me, based on my experience with Tera. Which mean population will not be all that high to sustain a model with no P2W items or heavy dependency on real money store.

I was hoping for UE4, have to admit that lost a lot of steam knowing is UE3.