[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

PUBG cosmetics and event hunting mob (eme's "Big Announcement!")

Comments

• LOL the last one tho.
  • Cool popori Brawler Battleground version love it
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datamining is not allowed in the official forums. You probably should remove them, and instead, put the pictures of the SEA website.
  • Yay yet more new cosmetics added to our game that aren't cute or original. What is your source for these anyway?
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Datamining is not allowed in the official forums. You probably should remove them, and instead, put the pictures of the SEA website.

ah, didnt see that they posted more on it yesterday, originally it was just the main crossover ad image

for anyone interested:
    https://tera.playwithsea.com/Announce/631
  • Xd a mongo hunting event for a chance to get the helmet
    By 12000 points
    Or 18000 points
    Or a Pan.

Remember that events are terribles now , last valentine mongo event was sad.

Rest of the event is pure cash shop.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    I hope the black Tera hats are tradable, because that's all I really want from this.
  • Doesnt look like the costumes are obtainable through the event. Only the helmets and some consumables.

A lot of people are gonna think they can get the costume free on the event and then be dissapointed. It'd be nice if they clarified if costumes are only gonna be obtained through lootboxes/cash shop.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of people are gonna think they can get the costume free on the event and then be dissapointed. It'd be nice if they clarified if costumes are only gonna be obtained through lootboxes/cash shop.

a lot of people will be disappointed and wont be doing the event anyways
    TERA players of level 60 and higher can participate. Every day during the event, for two hours each day
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add to it that the event will only last 2 hours a day, depending on what time we are talking, EME can screw up big time.

I would assume during those 2 hours, that the monsters and parachute boxes will have a high spawn rate and high drop rate of stuff, but knowing EME, they will make it as rare as possible maybe.

Even if they were to change the event to be 24/7, ppl would still find a way to exploit the event to find as many boxes/mobs as possible, like they did with the last Blue Box hunt.

My suggestion would be to increase the amount of time this things are gonna be spawning, from 2 hours, to 6 hours, that would give enough time to everyone to log in and do some hunting.
  • Imagine pvp server xd.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    PUBG already has loads of players, so I don't get why Tera would be promoting it. Is there any thought that this promo is going to actually bring players to Tera?
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Add to it that the event will only last 2 hours a day, depending on what time we are talking, EME can screw up big time.

I would assume during those 2 hours, that the monsters and parachute boxes will have a high spawn rate and high drop rate of stuff, but knowing EME, they will make it as rare as possible maybe.

Even if they were to change the event to be 24/7, ppl would still find a way to exploit the event to find as many boxes/mobs as possible, like they did with the last Blue Box hunt.

My suggestion would be to increase the amount of time this things are gonna be spawning, from 2 hours, to 6 hours, that would give enough time to everyone to log in and do some hunting.

Blue boxes were super rare for the last blue box event. Not sure why you keep saying people that farm a lot and get a lot of rewards are always using exploits. There are lots of people with time on their hands to farm.
    Doesnt look like the costumes are obtainable through the event. Only the helmets and some consumables.

"Then spend your hard-earned Battle Points in TERA’s in-game PUBG Shop for two premium permanent helmets and lots of event consumables."

Wow, they really make events rewarding. smh I guess that means the costumes and pets will all be for EMP. I guess fine by me as I have no time next months to do this event anyways. Looks like I'll be missing out on helmets and event consumables.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    I am curious to see when those two magical hours will happen because i want to hunt for cosmetics but i will not be able to do it at 3am.

nor I at my 3am either (which may be different to your 3am)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christin wrote: »
    Blue boxes were super rare for the last blue box event. Not sure why you keep saying people that farm a lot and get a lot of rewards are always using exploits. There are lots of people with time on their hands to farm.

Im not talking about the "last" Blue box event, im talking about the one that made EME take the decision of not implementing such an event again if it was 24/7, but instead, for small amounts of time.

Im not gonna say how, im sure most ppl here know what i am talking about, but back when we had probably one of the best blue box hunts ever, when it was paired together with the Kyra Potion shack, Some ppl were running around using "magic" to know the exact locations of the Blue boxes, and thus, they had the upper hand vs those of us who were looking for them the legit way.

This ofc, was seen as an exploit, and since, we havent seen a blue box event up until recently.