[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

March bg?

We're currently March second with no news as to what battleground is jackpot.... This is creating mass issues as currently there are 0 bgs happening. I think it's fair to give us boosted rewards for the missing days as it's unfair on those who play a lot of battegrounds. There is no pvp in the game (gvg is a poor excuse everybody just hides in velika).
«134

Comments

  • Fix this EME, you ruined BG for the weekend and all days that there is no jackpots posted.

    We are lucky to get any matches even with BG posted, and stop messing up vanguard rewards for BG people get confused and don't know which to queue and therefore we get no matches all day!

    It would be good if some developers actually play the game and see the issues happening rather than just assuming it's the same as PC
  • I think it is really important to calender out ASAP.
  • GospodjaGospodja ✭✭
    No calendar cuz no jackpot xD
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    MrNathy695 wrote: »
    We're currently March second with no news as to what battleground is jackpot.... This is creating mass issues as currently there are 0 bgs happening. I think it's fair to give us boosted rewards for the missing days as it's unfair on those who play a lot of battegrounds. There is no pvp in the game (gvg is a poor excuse everybody just hides in velika).

    There are no Battleground jackpots this month. March is currently a "refresher" month with the PUBG collaboration being the only event. From this news post: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/this-week-in-tera-for-console-march-4-11 it appears that rather than being a month long event, battleground jackpots will take place on weekends, alternating in and out.
  • So basically tera has single handedly killed off any bg during the week/people ruined at hope at fwc/grid/cs
  • Kenpachi389Kenpachi389 ✭✭
    edited March 5
    Why are they experimenting this? There is not a solid PVP playerbase for them to remove the rewards which encouraged pve players to enter battlegrounds.

    You woke up battlegrounds with the new jackpots, now removed them again, any players looking to play competitive game modes will now leave the game, not to mention how badly it was handled the amount of players who entered the game unaware of which battleground was the daily and quit the game entirely because they thought there was no PVP available.

    Them days were they didn't put bell/ks credits on vanguard rewards headless chicken playerbase didn't know which battlegrounds to queue that day with even a calendar available (again poorly implemented)

    They are messing around with a fragile game mode which barely/if not even exists even with jackpot rewards.

    There is not enough population to even have all maps available to queue so what's the point.

    Just remove them all entirely and only make 1 available to queue.

    This is not PC, there isn't enough population(EU PS4) to be handled like it is.

    You're killing the game, if people move(which they will and have already) to another MMO as time intensive as it is very rare that they will return.

    I highly recommend that a developer play the game from a PVP perspective and see the complete lack of/ inexistance of the game mode entirely.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    They are not experimenting or removing PVP events. This month is a "refresher" for them. They're spending this month with an extreme focus on April (Anniversary month) to give some exciting content. Aside from what's listed on the road map, I don't know what it is. Perhaps it could be some of the things we've been asking for? I personally have high hopes for next month, so we'll see what happens.
  • > @Exipheus said:
    > They are not experimenting or removing PVP events. This month is a "refresher" for them. They're spending this month with an extreme focus on April (Anniversary month) to give some exciting content. Aside from what's listed on the road map, I don't know what it is. Perhaps it could be some of the things we've been asking for? I personally have high hopes for next month, so we'll see what happens.

    They've removed jackpots for the time being, which means there will be no battlegrounds other than 3s for a month. All pvp players will have nothing to do other than sit and wait for long qs in 3v3.

    This EU PS4 by the way, there is not enough PVP population and without rewards no PVE players will q for BG.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    > @Exipheus said:
    > They are not experimenting or removing PVP events. This month is a "refresher" for them. They're spending this month with an extreme focus on April (Anniversary month) to give some exciting content. Aside from what's listed on the road map, I don't know what it is. Perhaps it could be some of the things we've been asking for? I personally have high hopes for next month, so we'll see what happens.

    They've removed jackpots for the time being, which means there will be no battlegrounds other than 3s for a month. All pvp players will have nothing to do other than sit and wait for long qs in 3v3.

    This EU PS4 by the way, there is not enough PVP population and without rewards no PVE players will q for BG.

    I know, and we all share that sentiment. We're currently working with EME to see if we can get credits back so that players can craft their PVP jewelry in time for revamp.
  • Lol, by refreshment I think the all went for vacation themselves, if I get it right. Anyway, i’m Out, spent too much effort and always getting nothing.
  • There's probably a big surprise round the corner for 1st year anniversary plus revamp and other things but don't take my word on that I'm just throwing stuff out there floor gang all day everyday
  • > @Ashkendor said:
    > There's probably a big surprise round the corner for 1st year anniversary plus revamp and other things but don't take my word on that I'm just throwing stuff out there floor gang all day everyday

    You're right ;)
    You'll enjoy what April brings.
  • > @Sarumonin said:
    > > @Ashkendor said:
    > > There's probably a big surprise round the corner for 1st year anniversary plus revamp and other things but don't take my word on that I'm just throwing stuff out there floor gang all day everyday
    >
    > You're right ;)
    > You'll enjoy what April brings.

    We hope.
  • Too little too late probably, lack of bgs has caused pvp players to leave already.
  • Yep, but we can observe how fast Sarumonin res people now xD

    Big surprise is smth like PUBG event again I believe. The big surprise would be if they’d start to listen to our bug reports and do whatever is necessary to keep pvp server alive, e.g. listening to those who play there.
Sign In or Register to comment.