[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

I ummmmm... hate to be a party pooper, but they just copy n' pasted last week's "This Week in TERA"

At least for console, PC's even getting St.Paddy's day stuff going.
Compare to PC's "this week" which includes dungeon highlights, vanguard bonus, and just a brief mention of the on going PUBG event,
console's "this week" just a copy and paste from last week's "this week", which is just all highlight of the PUBG event and how it doesn't gives you the free stuff you are looking for.
Again, I hate to be a buzz kill, but why even post the "this week" then? It feels more like a slap in the face than anything.

Comments

• Oh they are getting ready for April. I personally think there is nothing to get ready to, as all what we get is already been done on PC, but f u still want to okay this game, get used to such irrational responses from GM’s.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    edited March 2019
    Gospodja wrote: »
    Oh they are getting ready for April. I personally think there is nothing to get ready to, as all what we get is already been done on PC, but f u still want to okay this game, get used to such irrational responses from GM’s.

There are the ports from PC yes, but a lot of planning is going on for the Anniversary as well which is more than just a "cut and paste". Per a post by CobaltDragon on the official discord, "There may be a chance for me and Singlebear to add some VG events towards the end of March, but right now, most of my day is locked into finalizing everything for April, so that it can be the best it can be." There is truly a lot of work being put into the following month. I'm certain there are things that players of all kinds will like :)
  • Guys I do not trust you anymore, starting the point where u stole my cutting edge title from Valkyrie, and ending all skilled players who I know leaving the EU PvP server or game completely. Currently it’s unplayable there, and to earn our trust you need to prove you deserve it. But it is only possible not by words but by actions, and all we see for now is empty talk. Give us scheduled plan with all events description for April, so we see it’s not another lie, or admit you are doing nothing, except new store items and loot boxes. Be fair with us and yourself
  • if there is so much going on next month, it would be really nice to have teasers. give us something to look forward to, keep the pvpers from migrating. I'm worried that the lack of effort tthis month might be turning off too many players
  • @Exipheus @CobaltDragon yes please! more vg reward events to help us push for better gears before the revamp would be great!! x3
    Guys I do not trust you anymore, starting the point where u stole my cutting edge title from Valkyrie, and ending all skilled players who I know leaving the EU PvP server or game completely. Currently it’s unplayable there, and to earn our trust you need to prove you deserve it. But it is only possible not by words but by actions, and all we see for now is empty talk. Give us scheduled plan with all events description for April, so we see it’s not another lie, or admit you are doing nothing, except new store items and loot boxes. Be fair with us and yourself
    Rustigo wrote: »
    if there is so much going on next month, it would be really nice to have teasers. give us something to look forward to, keep the pvpers from migrating. I'm worried that the lack of effort tthis month might be turning off too many players

The events and rewards (dates, times, distribution of rewards, etc) are still being worked out and we are aiding them in that regard where we can. Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to discuss any of the details. Hopefully as we get closer, more can be revealed. Think of it as a surprise with things players of all kinds would enjoy.
  • I think of it right now, as of another c&p from PC, and I will be surprised only if you change the approach. If you have no liberty to speak, I do. And I say that those surprises brings only disappointement.
  • Exipheus wrote: »
    Guys I do not trust you anymore, starting the point where u stole my cutting edge title from Valkyrie, and ending all skilled players who I know leaving the EU PvP server or game completely. Currently it’s unplayable there, and to earn our trust you need to prove you deserve it. But it is only possible not by words but by actions, and all we see for now is empty talk. Give us scheduled plan with all events description for April, so we see it’s not another lie, or admit you are doing nothing, except new store items and loot boxes. Be fair with us and yourself
    Rustigo wrote: »
    if there is so much going on next month, it would be really nice to have teasers. give us something to look forward to, keep the pvpers from migrating. I'm worried that the lack of effort tthis month might be turning off too many players

The events and rewards (dates, times, distribution of rewards, etc) are still being worked out and we are aiding them in that regard where we can. Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to discuss any of the details. Hopefully as we get closer, more can be revealed. Think of it as a surprise with things players of all kinds would enjoy.

I do sincerely hope the rewards won't be too stingy, as a relatively new player, i only experienced valentine's day and PUBG event, both of them have somewhat disappointing rewards.
  • The summer event was a LOT better than the ones since then.
    All I can say is that we're getting many things that players of different play styles will like. If I'm permitted to say more in the future, then you'll hear more at that time. I apologize, but that's all I can say. April is approaching fast :)
  • I hope that is true. I still have a bunch of store/bonus items I haven't even downloaded and I see minimal reason to do so. Very sad.
  • Ok, all I am allowed to say is that we boycotte any store purchases untill u change the way you treat long-term playerbase.
  • See you complained about the copy paste and now this week we don't even get a copy paste!
  • Ahaha, and this after they promised new content every two weeks. Guys u still think this is a proper way to treat community?
  • SarumoninSarumonin ✭✭✭
    Hey there @Rustigo, on our EME Discord it was announced the following:

"Hi everyone! There's no This Week In TERA coming this week - HOWEVER!

We have huge news coming this week, so keep an eye out for our socials/newsposts this week!"

This was posted by KitTeaCup, but seems she forgot to post it on the forums as well. I suggest you check out the Discord at: https://discord.gg/eme

@Gospodja, to be fair the new content every 2 weeks was until Valkyrie. There is a lot of content that's to come after April. A lot. I've seen little glimpses, and I think there will be a lot for players of every play style.

I hope that helps and happy posting!