[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

News on the Level 70 patch?

so with respect to this thread posted here by @KitTeaCup for our 2019 roadmap:
https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/30213/2019-tera-pc-roadmap-part-1#latest

MARCH 2019
March 2019 brings a change many of us never thought would come: a level-cap increase to Level 70! Currently dubbed V80, this huge update will introduce a new level cap and quests, along with a new open-world boss system! V80 is scheduled to go live in North America in late March! And that’s just the beginning…

We will release more information regarding the details of these updates as they draw closer, but we’re excited that 2019 will start off with a bang and I assure you, there are no plans to slow down after that! In the meantime, we just launched the fishing feature in TERA PC and a complete gathering/crafting system overhaul, plus Wintera is now in full swing!

now there are roughly 2 more weeks in march and there has been no word about the patch, when it is, no info page like we usually get and not even pc members or partner streamers have been getting responses when asking eme staff for info due to the regular players seeking information from them due to the lack of information from actual staff. 2 more weeks and as @seandynamite said through kitteacup in that post "We will release more information regarding the details of these updates as they draw closer", so where is the information? this is a major patch, a game changing patch at that and 2 weeks before the initial latest patch date we have nothing from staff or any official information being released even through partners etc. the only thing we have heard is that eme brian who was part of the cm team left the company and since then no information has been passed onto pc/partner members. its been a lonf standing issue raised since the departure of older staff but the communication or lack thereof is really a negative way of treating the players that keep this game alive. @KitTeaCup @seandynamite @Denommenator @CobaltDragon @SingleBear @BearShoes @Halrath

Comments

• AluhAluh ✭✭
    People are speculating it will be released on the 26th of march, the same day the Timescape event ends. Nothing official tho.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    so we will get level 70 before popo brawler ?
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    From what I picked up in the Eme discord, the lvl 70 patch has been delayed and will come in the first 1-2 weeks of April. Apparently it needed more bug testing so we didn't launch with a mess.
  • AluhAluh ✭✭
    Yeah probably.
    vkobe wrote: »
    so we will get level 70 before popo brawler ?

yes.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn i thought we can enjoy popo brawler one month before than level 70 update will kill our tera
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    damn i thought we can enjoy popo brawler one month before than level 70 update will kill our tera

Yeah, if anyone is watching, could you just push the level 70 release off a cliff please? Who has any interest in the screaming and crying that is surely to follow it?
  • buffonsbuffons ✭✭
    At least the forums will be entertaining for a while, things have been pretty quiet here lately after all xD
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    buffons wrote: »
    At least the forums will be entertaining for a while, things have been pretty quiet here lately after all xD

even the forum is dying :/
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭

needs moar cute elins
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »

needs moar cute elins

but angel is gone :/
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    its funny that they post a header on forums for a crappy even that no one cares about as most of the items that are worth it are timed but thay cant post an update on a major patch that was scheduled for this month and then always talk about wanting to be better at communicating...
    @KitTeaCup @seandynamite @CobaltDragon @BearShoes @Halrath @counterpoint
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    sanj66 wrote: »
    its funny that they post a header on forums for a crappy even that no one cares about as most of the items that are worth it are timed but thay cant post an update on a major patch that was scheduled for this month and then always talk about wanting to be better at communicating...

Communication is Spanish to them or french or something, since the forums mod announcement they stop reply to anyone on the forums not even a hi guys how you all going the only person commenting is Counterpoint but that not new for him hes always helping out here but as for eme staff seems like the forums ban them lol.

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Melyodis wrote: »

Communication is Spanish to them or french or something, since the forums mod announcement they stop reply to anyone on the forums not even a hi guys how you all going the only person commenting is Counterpoint but that not new for him hes always helping out here but as for eme staff seems like the forums ban them lol.

I think there is some hostility towards PC players seeing as we aren't appreciating what they've been doing for us lately. I have a feeling the Level 70 update is gonna be pushed back, and they don't want to deal with the news about it yet.
  • edited March 19
    I'll try to raise the question about the status of the patch. I know there's been some major changes in the Community Team crew over the last few weeks so things are still settling down. That is probably partly why they're around here less right now. There has been recent discussion about events that could be run in conjunction with the patch, so my impression is that it's still a work in progress, but I'll try to see if there's more info.
    Christin wrote: »
    Melyodis wrote: »

I think there is some hostility towards PC players seeing as we aren't appreciating what they've been doing for us lately.

??? If there's some issue, you're more than welcome to send me a message and I'll make sure the point gets communicated if it hasn't already... but I suspect it has already has been.
This discussion has been closed.