[Velika] Brilliant Dawn is recruiting!

New guild looking to grow and expand with new members! If you are a new/returning player to the game this is the perfect guild for you. We have many people under 65 that you can level up with, group and run dungeons together (since those que times are so spectacular :-) ), and people to answer your questions about the game. Once you hit 65 we got you covered here as well. I'm ready to run dungeons with people looking to learn all the way from ilvl 412-453. Since this is open recruitment my only requirement for now is to be friendly and active. We also have guild discord and we are also looking to recruit people of all time zones that way we have people on at all times around the clock. If this interests you just search for us and join now, the door is open for you!

Comments

• JoBeanJoBean ✭✭
    Hello everyone again, here for a little update. Our guild is just a little over a week old and we grew even faster than I expected, we have hit lvl 61! That said I'm still constantly searching for active players to join us and help us continue to grow. New and returning players coming to the game and looking to hit that lvl cap and learn the endgame the door is open for you. Already 65? Come run some dungeons with us! I'm always willing to run people through dungeons whether it's a learning run or for getting those much needed mats. So if interested pm Tauny, search Brilliant Dawn and join us, or you can contact me through discord @ Tauny#8055
  • Are you still recruiting? I am just joining the game (today actually).
  • JoBeanJoBean ✭✭
    JXPPCXJEFL wrote: »
    Are you still recruiting? I am just joining the game (today actually).

Sorry, I don't always take alot of time to check the forums out but if you're still looking to join a guild we'd be more than happy to have you.
  • i just returned to the game and am looking for a guild to join. are you guys still recruiting?
  • Hello, returning player here currently level 38 and would be interested in joining.
  • JoBeanJoBean ✭✭
    Also as a heads up for anyone interested, for the upcoming popo brawler you're more than welcome to level up your character with us!
    xxreaperz wrote: »
    i just returned to the game and am looking for a guild to join. are you guys still recruiting?
    FNJPL46CXF wrote: »
    Hello, returning player here currently level 38 and would be interested in joining.

Yes and yes! I try to keep the guild filled with active members so join up if you're still looking for a guild =)
  • JoBeanJoBean ✭✭
    Just a reminder to all those who are leveling up new characters or making a new little popo brawler that you're welcome to join us!