[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

TERA: Reloaded Known Issues / Additional Changes

Comments

• edited April 29
    They break more stuff than what they fix smh!
  • Etching crafting for Pure Titan´s Fire and Pure Titan´s Peace is still bugged, it doesnt accept titan´s Fire or titan´s peace as mats.
    Berserk Heroic Oath Axe has 517 gs and a base attack of 63k, thats why some berserks have 470+ gs and do insane dmg.
    Accessory + Belt etchings/desings are still missing.
    The Nameless box from Ghillieglade still cant be opened.
  • Cant do Guardians ... so whats up now because we're getting 5 noctenium as an excuse but that's not at all enough for this [filtered] we're going trough with all the stuff thats not working ...
  • Cant do guardians. I usually have patience but its getting ridiculous. There is always something that doesnt work.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    KozyEmi wrote: »
    Brawler feats that give titles for using a skill a certain number of times aren't working anymore. I've used rampage a lot on my new brawler and still shows that I've used it 0 times on the feat listing. I tried it on my human brawler too and it's not working on her either.
    The Ninja class has the same problem with their skill feats that give titles not working :(

The ninja and brawler class feats are legacy and cannot be obtained anymore. I don't know when or if they will ever be made available again.
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Chipst991 wrote: »
    Cant do Guardians ... so whats up now because we're getting 5 noctenium as an excuse but that's not at all enough for this [filtered] we're going trough with all the stuff thats not working ...

5 noctenium was given to all players as compensation for the increased gold costs of enchanting Twistshard. Those who actually spent gold on those increased enchants, were given a portion of their gold back.
  • Just an FYI update on the Trophy situation. Golden Labyrinth and Level 60 Trophies activated as stated in my last post, but in order to get Hideout and Sky Garden trophies, I had to complete those dungeons again. So I imagine the Trophy situation is fully fixed now. Thanks very much!
  • T5GA9WFXT9T5GA9WFXT9 Highwatch ✭✭
    Ninja smoke is buggy like hell one times is work one times you dont get the buff from the skill and die ........ fix that fast
  • Can I post now ?
  • Yeah I can
  • Finally youhoo
  • I need few more
  • Then I’ll be up
  • Please helppppme
  • Few more messages