[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Reset Scroll Sell-back Prices

This is for everyone's convenience in-case anyone wakes up now that servers are up and want to see what they're in-for as far as selling these back goes. Please note these are the ones I have in my inventory and what I've looked in Broker. There may be some I have missed;

Update: Here's a Google Doc from Foose;
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nXxPx5xdP2RtfIaPDlWb5dlzuDK9EEM-mg6RNK9WfXk/edit#gid=0

Regular Instance Reset:
1 gold
Sky Cruiser Reset: 1 gold
Alpha: 3 gold
Beta: 15 gold
Gamma: 85 gold
Ancient Instance: 1 gold
Epsilon: 8,750 gold
Dreadspire Reset: 1 gold
Delta: 525 gold
Zeta: 11,000 gold
Eta: 15, 000 gold

Comments

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 10
    Capture.PNG
    :thinking:

How [filtered] is the na economy now? I don't even have this game installed anymore, literally just here for popcorn.

EDIT:
    unknown.png
    AHAHAHA
  • Dunno, I'm just glad I never had to deal with this :P
  • Oh, cool.

I guess I'm going to be a whole 500g richer, because the only reset scrolls I have are legacy ones.

Thanks EME. There's nothing wrong with this picture.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    There needs to be a reset on scrolls, I made 24 million off scrolls because I log on every day and opened the elite boxes +scrolls from strongboxes. New players or players that didn't stack scrolls will be screwed by overpricing now
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Updated OP with a Google Doc link.
  • FooseFoose ✭✭
    Big oof for users that missed out prior to patch if they did not have any stocked up tbh
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just remembering this thread where people *specifically warned that this could happen* and now here we are.
  • Foose wrote: »
    Big oof for users that missed out prior to patch if they did not have any stocked up tbh

I mean, if I wanted to play this again...I basically can't buy anything. Ever. There just simply isn't any feasible way to recover from this.

I mean, if I wanted to play this again...I basically can't buy anything. Ever. There just simply isn't any feasible way to recover from this.

Considering they decided to not raise the gold rewards from anything at all. Yeah, the economy is [filtered] and [filtered] me for not opening my hundreds of elite boxes and especially [filtered] new players that have nothing at all (this is basically how Tera is right now for anyone that didn't have a ton of reset scrolls)
  • OurlordOurlord ✭✭
    RIP JAGI gg
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    Ourlord wrote: »
    RIP JAGI gg

why rip? I got 55 mil from this

Would have been nice if someone had told me to open the 500 elite boxes I had in the bank, like yesterday. They now give no reset scrolls to sell for gold...
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    So what is going to be in the boxes now as fillers to make you feel your getting stuff thru the box
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    So what is going to be in the boxes now as fillers to make you feel your getting stuff thru the box

You mean the elite boxes? Nothing. You get a canephora a bravery potion and a crafters cure, that's it. The adventure points replaced the reset scrolls and you get more of those if you're elite. So, nada.
  • PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    oh ppl come on
    as if entropic emblem are not the real problem