[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Reset Scroll Sell-back Prices

245

Comments

  • Ponilover wrote: »
    oh ppl come on
    as if entropic emblem are not the real problem

    I had 70k gold and nothing but legacy reset scrolls worth 1-3g each. Someone above me just had 23 million gold appear out of thin air.

    Please excuse me if I do not give two shits about your entropic emblems.
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    Ponilover wrote: »
    oh ppl come on
    as if entropic emblem are not the real problem

    I had 70k gold and nothing but legacy reset scrolls worth 1-3g each. Someone above me just had 23 million gold appear out of thin air.

    Please excuse me if I do not give two shits about your entropic emblems.

    entropic had no end you could infinitely dupe them... some people pulled a lot more then 23mil out of that alone, and some people had upwards of 50-60mil in reset scrolls
  • PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    well
    get ready for literally BILLIONS of talents appear out of thin air
  • REDDOTREDDOT ✭✭
    edited April 10
    How ironic is that when people issued for months about the golden talent supply problem which EME practically did nothing about, and now in this patch with this unintended duping bug, could've pretty much give an endless supply of talents for said problem, it practically solved that problem but alas EME hotfixed it.

    Oh well.
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    REDDOT wrote: »
    How ironic is that when people issued for months about the golden talent supply problem which EME practically did nothing about, and now in this patch with this unintended duping bug, could've pretty much give an endless supply of talents for said problem, it practically solved that problem but alas EME hotfixed it.

    Oh well.

    still people with millions of golden talents, sooo, shortage isnt going away any time soon
  • REDDOTREDDOT ✭✭
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    REDDOT wrote: »
    How ironic is that when people issued for months about the golden talent supply problem which EME practically did nothing about, and now in this patch with this unintended duping bug, could've pretty much give an endless supply of talents for said problem, it practically solved that problem but alas EME hotfixed it.

    Oh well.

    still people with millions of golden talents, sooo, shortage isnt going away any time soon

    Well thats good then, no complaints about supply I suppose!
  • I rollback is badly needed.

    I feel like I've been cheated and all the time I spent on the game is mere nothing. Sure I made millions myself out of it but still that doesn't account for the time I spend collecting what I had before. I had 4 pages of brokerage items of 200k upwards that got scooped out like they had no care in the world.

    I'll probably stop playing if nothing happens.
  • PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    edited April 10
    well kids, this is what happens when the developer gets greedy and the publisher has no understanding of their own game
    this whole debacle could have been easily avoided if they had converted all reset scrolls into non-tradable adventure tokens, an idea which was discarded for some reason; and if they never touched the price of a semi in the entropic shop, since those prices were different in each region for a reason
  • MorokuMoroku ✭✭✭
    People crying about scrolls and how they have elite boxes. C'mon guys, you've had like a half a year to do it. Not my fault you didn't heed anyone's advice nor ask about it. SMH
  • LostlislandLostlisland ✭✭
    edited April 10
    Moroku wrote: »
    People crying about scrolls and how they have elite boxes. C'mon guys, you've had like a half a year to do it. Not my fault you didn't heed anyone's advice nor ask about it. SMH

    You have absolute no clue what you're saying. They literally injected 1-2 year of free gold into the economy...

    Nobody like having their hard earned gold be worth 50% less.
    Gold is much much worse than duping talents.

    I encourage EME do the right thing.
  • OurlordOurlord ✭✭
    kamizuma wrote: »
    Ourlord wrote: »
    RIP JAGI gg

    why rip? I got 55 mil from this

    All the effort that you for that 500kk now its like nothing. gl fan :)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why ppl dont just farm their talents from the vanguards?
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    Ourlord wrote: »
    kamizuma wrote: »
    Ourlord wrote: »
    RIP JAGI gg

    why rip? I got 55 mil from this

    All the effort that you for that 500kk now its like nothing. gl fan :)

    yeah but all the gold goes to me eventually anyways. I've gone up 150 mil today so far :S
  • edited April 10
    8k + on a scroll is ridiculous. And only 3 types of scrolls that many players who would return to the game nor will own.
    A disrespect to old players.

    Unless they followed the pattern used in the EU .. So they would not have killed the game economy like they could.

    50% of the EU values ​​for certain scrolls would already be fair.

    Congratulations, EME. They are managing to end the tera.


    -Scroll EU:

    Alpha Instance Reset Scroll -1000g
    Beta Instance Reset Scroll -1250g
    Gamma Instance Reset Scroll -1500g
    Delta Instance Reset Scroll -1750g
    Epsilon Instance Reset Scroll -2000g
    Zeta Instance Reset Scroll -2250g
    Eta Instance Reset Scroll -2500g
  • I sold every reset scroll even the legacy because i never used it and damn... i have 60 elite box not opened. Just cry hard now because i never afford another bank expansion. Let me in the corner.

    Average gold i get is 185k of gold. But my other guildmates get 1m of gold. BIG RIP for me
Sign In or Register to comment.