[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Reset Scroll Sell-back Prices

Comments

• edited April 10
    Hi, my name is Betina. I am 22 years old and thanks to eme and 1200 scrolls I have 35m of gold

eme.jpg
    dice auto

Tera Bug at your service. waiting for the rollback.

This is [filtered]

56502808-1255670451276732-4516829453787070464-n.jpg
  • OurlordOurlord ✭✭
    edited April 20
    oinchindeiru
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Im told you but never listen me, fine greedy people have they like looking for
  • M4JYYX3JRG wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Betina. I am 22 years old and thanks to eme and 1200 scrolls I have 35m of gold

eme.jpg
    dice auto

Tera Bug at your service. waiting for the rollback.

This is [filtered]

56502808-1255670451276732-4516829453787070464-n.jpg

Ce ta muito zoeiro ein fera
  • is hack banned :V
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    well im FURIOUS! i have 500 elite consumable boxes and they are worthless now.
    (couldn't open them in time)
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 10
    [quote="kamizuma;c-276970"]yeah but all the gold goes to me eventually anyways. I've gone up 150 mil today so far :S [/quote]

Are you a real money trader?
    What you'll do with all this virtual useless gold when nobody is playing the game?
    What you'll do with 150m+ when they shut down the servers next year??
  • HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    well im FURIOUS! i have 500 elite consumable boxes and they are worthless now.
    (couldn't open them in time)

Same, and I could have opened mine but didn't cause I kept thinking they'd eventually change the contents and put something more worthwhile in there. At this point I would have simply preferred the consolation prize of millions of gold. =/
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    Dvsv wrote: »
    kamizuma wrote: »
    yeah but all the gold goes to me eventually anyways. I've gone up 150 mil today so far :S

Are you a real money trader?
    What you'll do with all this virtual useless gold when nobody is playing the game?
    What you'll do with 150m+ when they shut down the servers next year??

436897346622586881.png?v=1
  • FooseFoose ✭✭
    edited April 10
    Interesting questions. Actually curious to what elite contents will be updated with if so. They currently feel very empty atm
  • This really sucks for anyone who missed out on the situation but also want to start being active on Tera again. If I am around +9 stormcry or +0 HO coming back, it really makes me want to just not consider even logging on with how absurd the prices are. All the players having +10mil suddenly sure was a dream come true for them, but in the mid-long run it really isn't beneficial with how high the inflation is even to them, not to mention anyone who weren't online or even players that had millions over the years legitimately. EMP selling was already a surprise rarity and items from these purchases will just keep rising up and up. I came back this patch and wanted to buy elite again thinking they were going to be 100~200k but now they are 2million hue... Anyone who has saved up on costumes or other items such as Kamizuma will actually benefit and everyone else who would want to actively buy the latest cute cosmetics or other delights such as level 60 scrolls and hair changes will lose, even if you have a good amount of gold in the present!
  • FooseFoose ✭✭
    edited April 10
    Following Emergency MaintenanceDetails here

Reset scrolls obtained from elite will have reduced prices, followed with various exploit fixes found yesterday
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    Better try a new game xd
  • AluhAluh ✭✭
    Scrolls are worth nothing btw
  • WeridWerid ✭✭
    They Said on the emergency maintenace post 04/10 "Free instance reset scrolls obtained from the Elite consumables box will have its sale price reduced drastically." so it means we are supposed to sell them and its a bug or something?