[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Reset Scroll Sell-back Prices

Comments

• edited April 13
    M4JYYX3JRG wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Betina. I am 22 years old and thanks to eme and 1200 scrolls I have 35m of gold

Tera Bug at your service. waiting for the rollback.

This is [filtered]

There should be a rollback. Granted, a bug that then they patched. But there are those that could not make it online to take advantage of this. So, either EME does the rollback across the board for those that took advantage of what is effectively an attack vector exploit or they undo the fix and allow everyone to participate equally.

People, like me, actually have a job which occupies a great deal of my time. Add to that weekly travel all across CONUS. Yeah, so, I couldn't make it online during this. Where is our consolation prizes? Inject a worm into the servers and roll everyone back that has had dramatic gold gains this week, period. No consolation prizes for them.

Meanwhile: EME: when the hell are you going to get your act together? You haven't yet, you've had years, you still are incapable of doing so. Shut down the servers permanently and all this comes to a nice finality.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 14
    firstly the bug was the SES scrolls which didnt give gold but gave tokens

secondly over priced ot not the Reset scroll situation was no bug and gave gold and was going to be left so any one could sell at the prices until they decided to do the roll back
    meaning you still would have had your chance too at selling for gold at any time as what they patched was the SES scrolls , for now they've just put no price on the resets till they work out another price

at least you got the last part right
    Enmasse sitting back stating we are letting BHS run things then when all goes wrong its their fault , a group who has no idea about this region controlling it and a group who is here to do so as a publisher yet is letting some one else call the shots
    it doesn't matter who's at fault Enmasse or BHS this has been sliding down hill slowly for a while and no one officially wants to be responsible whilst every one seems to want to have a position but let some one else do the work (which ends up no one doing it as every one thinks some one else has it)
  • tisnotme wrote: »
    firstly the bug was the SES scrolls which didnt give gold but gave tokens

secondly over priced ot not the Reset scroll situation was no bug and gave gold and was going to be left so any one could sell at the prices until they decided to do the roll back
    meaning you still would have had your chance too at selling for gold at any time as what they patched was the SES scrolls , for now they've just put no price on the resets till they work out another price

you wrong, with the bug ses, people took instant gold, for exemple, with infinite tokens they bought battle solutions and sold them in the market, easy and instant gold ....
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    I think 99% of people forgot that it takes at least 2 million for the level 70 skills, their greed screwed everyone in the end. Good job.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    Any news on the prices for the scrolls? And does anyone know why it says on the forum that Complete Crystalbind can be dismantled into entropic emblem but that does not actually work in game?

Also, are we going to get some sort of bind on pick or something that cannot be dismantled to help out with semi enigmatic scrolls usage?

well now i know you have problems reading this is what BearShoes said is his post:

The following items were changed in their Entropic emblem prices:
    Complete Crystalbind - 400 Entropic Emblems
    Semi-enigmatic Scroll - 800 Entropic Emblems

keyword @castanicpriest PRICES it never said dismantle. OK
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    so reading that id be thinking you can buy them for 400 entropic emblems not dismantle them to 400 entropic emblems
  • EJECWCWG55EJECWCWG55 ✭✭✭
    I think 99% of people forgot that it takes at least 2 million for the level 70 skills, their greed screwed everyone in the end. Good job.

Its not only the skill cost but the new gear pieces upgrade cost.

You wont make it with 5 million if your RNG is bad on them. I have spent more than 100k gold to get a mere tier 4 in one of the relics and it still the cheap version, if it was the Bis by the amount of failures I had it would been millions of gold.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    EME please fix scroll pricing so I can clear my bank.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    Melyodis wrote: »
    Any news on the prices for the scrolls? And does anyone know why it says on the forum that Complete Crystalbind can be dismantled into entropic emblem but that does not actually work in game?

Also, are we going to get some sort of bind on pick or something that cannot be dismantled to help out with semi enigmatic scrolls usage?

well now i know you have problems reading this is what BearShoes said is his post:

You are funny but i am going to let you live in your own tiny world as a special snowflake.

The issue is that Semi Enigmatic Scroll can be bought for 800 Entropic Emblems but it can also be dismantled for the same price as in 800 Entropic Emblems.. And this makes one to consider logically that Complete Crystalbind could have the same options since it can be bought for 400 Entropic emblems to begin with..

We will see what will change in the future.

Ok wise guy, if you so smart then go dismantle everything that's in the entropic shop, like the (Elinu's Tear) since you have so much brains and everything in the shop can be dismantled. Have fun, you have some special logic there!
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 15
    Melyodis wrote: »

You are funny but i am going to let you live in your own tiny world as a special snowflake.

The issue is that Semi Enigmatic Scroll can be bought for 800 Entropic Emblems but it can also be dismantled for the same price as in 800 Entropic Emblems.. And this makes one to consider logically that Complete Crystalbind could have the same options since it can be bought for 400 Entropic emblems to begin with..

We will see what will change in the future.

Those are KTERA prices for those items, not the original NA prices that we got...}

Looks like EME removed a patch somewhere.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Why parcel more scrolls when we can't even deal with the ones we have. :(

still NO info on it.
  • MargaretRoseMargaretRose ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teekz wrote: »
    Why parcel more scrolls when we can't even deal with the ones we have. :(

still NO info on it.

The reset scrolls delivered do work.
    They'll increase GG/PoP entries by 1.