[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Rollback Discussion

Comments

• sanj66 wrote: »
    what about the state of scrolls currently they lied, lol, they didnt drastically make they less they made them completely unusable and unsellable. great job once again.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with this, at least for now. It is always possible that they could change it to have some sort of sale value later once they can confirm for sure what the appropriate price is, or find some other way to convert them into something usable. At least there's room for further discussion with this approach; it's a sensible containment measure. If we want to have a discussion of what the right thing to do with the scrolls is, at least now we can have it.

Maybe if they could actually put everything back correctly. I used an additional character slot item and made a completely new character this morning and now I have no slot, no character, and the new slot item is gone completely. So glad I am trying to come back to this game lol

• Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    499940596384006144.png?v=1

EME logic. We gonna fix a problem, but gonna make other. yeah!
  • N3XEFFEDEE wrote: »
    sanj66 wrote: »
    what about the state of scrolls currently they lied, lol, they didnt drastically make they less they made them completely unusable and unsellable. great job once again.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with this, at least for now. It is always possible that they could change it to have some sort of sale value later once they can confirm for sure what the appropriate price is, or find some other way to convert them into something usable. At least there's room for further discussion with this approach; it's a sensible containment measure. If we want to have a discussion of what the right thing to do with the scrolls is, at least now we can have it.

Maybe if they could actually put everything back correctly. I used an additional character slot item and made a completely new character this morning and now I have no slot, no character, and the new slot item is gone completely. So glad I am trying to come back to this game lol

Yes, this should not have happened. They're trying to fix it now. Your items should be back in Item Claim to use again once they fix it.
  • Literally started yesterday for the first time, lost everything from Twitch Prime Rewards...Nothing in Items Claim..I don't even care if my character got wiped...But now I cant even enjoy the game without those small rewards LOL...

I had a fun 6hr progress and free Elite Status, but this is where my journey ends..

Looking forward to 'Action RPG Pack #2' and I hope I don't get baited again haha!

• TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    Oh, they havent decided on the reset scroll sell price yet?

Pls double the reset scroll sell price, @BearShoes . Dont listen to those peanutbutterjelly peeple, the reset scroll sell price doesnt affect in-game economy. They lyin'!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Reward wrote: »
    Literally started yesterday for the first time, lost everything from Twitch Prime Rewards...Nothing in Items Claim..I don't even care if my character got wiped...But now I cant even enjoy the game without those small rewards LOL...

They're working on fixing the Item Claim issue, so at least you should get these rewards back.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am im the only one who fears this "drastically reducing the price of Reset Scrolls" Will be a giant slap in the face to those who earned over 5 million gold originally?

Cause if you gonna reduce the sell back price, then at least, make em worth still something, dont just straight up make em "worthless"
  • Reward wrote: »
    Literally started yesterday for the first time, lost everything from Twitch Prime Rewards...Nothing in Items Claim..I don't even care if my character got wiped...But now I cant even enjoy the game without those small rewards LOL...

They're working on fixing the Item Claim issue, so at least you should get these rewards back.

It would be nice to get them back the thing that is odd to me is the server screen says I have 3 characters but only shows me the two and won't let me create a new one so something screwed up in the database too :(
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Wasn't NA the last region to get this patch?
  • Do people have to do a charge back to recover the money they spent on EMP or what ?
  • edited April 10
    N3XEFFEDEE wrote: »
    Reward wrote: »

It would be nice to get them back the thing that is odd to me is the server screen says I have 3 characters but only shows me the two and won't let me create a new one so something screwed up in the database too :(

Could you send in a Support Ticket to EME about this issue? It sounds like this is something they have to clean-up on a case-by-case basis. But it's something they can definitely fix up for you.

Zoknahal wrote: »
    Am im the only one who fears this "drastically reducing the price of Reset Scrolls" Will be a giant slap in the face to those who earned over 5 million gold originally?

Cause if you gonna reduce the sell back price, then at least, make em worth still something, dont just straight up make em "worthless"

Honestly, I think no matter what it'll definitely be a "massive slap in the face" compared to the millions upon millions people got before. The "fair value" for these unused scrolls isn't necessarily nothing, but it isn't all that high either. They're scrolls for people to play dungeons, not "compensation for the dungeons you never played". So whatever the price is, it shouldn't be in the "make me rich" territory at all. But probably should be something, anyway.

Do people have to do a charge back to recover the money they spent on EMP or what ?

You won't get the EMP back, but they are working on getting the items back in Item Claim. Hopefully they can post news about it soon.

• Kinda fraudulant it sounds to me, while they earn interest on the RL money spent on EMP .. hmmm .. *Time to think*
  • KiymoriKiymori ✭✭
    Kinda fraudulant it sounds to me, while they earn interest on the RL money spent on EMP .. hmmm .. *Time to think*

I kinda want to buy more emp so I can do what I did prior to the emergency, but I will wait as I plan not to get burned out of my money a second time until they are sure they are doing working on this.
  • Glad this got rolled back, I lost a day of what I did, but still these scrolls f**ked the economy up so badly, hopefully this temporary unsellable is permanent or at least capped nice and low
  • Just make the scrolls 10-20 gold each , just like every unusable item. That way people won't get 26 million gold and it won't scare away new and returning players.