[TERA PC] With anniversary concluded and our servers stabilized, we are re-enabling the Adventure Coin system, starting 10 a.m. PT on June 5 (Fri) with the scheduled Weekend Dungeon Highlight. Thank you for understanding.
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Outstanding

As I said at https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/31065/rollback-discussion/p3

"Regarding the rollback, seems it will take a day or more for a decision to be made.
Combining that with the atrocious lack of contact with the community, players will continue leveling.
Later, assuming we do have a rollback, players lose all their leveling progress.
EME will be surprised players are displeased either way?
Oh my, I wonder why."

Outstanding EME, congratulations.

Comments

• MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    yay we getting a rollback, cause you all fail to see that the damage is more than hr's wasted. Na is to damn greedy you were handed free gold for hoarding some scrolls yet still you want to over price items and your damn rich already if the broker wasn't broken like it was after the patch we may not have gotten a roll back even the ses bug exploit it tel your friends before you report the damn thing no i want talents i want more gold hey guys i found an exploit yayayayayaya! free gold guys.

Well eport the sh-it? no! that's to hard to do now, look at where we are. I don't know how players found some mobs that giving so much xp in the first place. How do you find these things? in spot that not even a 65+ zone wth. and those top guilds decking on other guild because they are there trying to get in the on the xp exploit. So who's blame my opinion does not matter cause we to damn greedy.
  • This didn't require another thread. Please use the existing thread...
This discussion has been closed.