[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

Compensation?

Comments

• Lilienette wrote: »
    All I know is if my quests are reset, I'm not going to be happy, that's 13 hours worth Q_Q....

They will be reset.
  • Stitches1974Stitches1974 ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    wokthefok wrote: »
    20% for 24 hours is a slap in the face for people who grinded all day/night. if it's only gonna be for 24 hours at least make it 50-100%

Double slap in the face for players under 65.

Edited: Now it seems additional compensation has been made to include players of all levels.
  • They've now also added 5 days of elite status as compensation
    and for those who already have elite status it will be added to your time.

Also for anyone who is concerned about items they purchased with EMP, those will be given back to you.
  • EJECWCWG55EJECWCWG55 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I have to say that in my guild we are really pissed with the rollback. I wont speak for them but a double drop and double rewards (included exp of all kinds) for this week could be the only thing that can apease this sick feeling about leaving the game.

We are an full active guild with 100 active players throught the week, I can foresee many leaving the game after this and I wonder how many guilds will be in the same situation.
  • The excessive amount of items I'll have to redrop is gonna be ridiculous ._. also, I think the players exploiting are far more responsible for this incident than eme, so I don't think they should take 100% of the blame for this incident.
  • edited April 2019
    EJECWCWG55 wrote: »
    I have to say that in my guild we are really pissed with the rollback. I wont speak for them but a double drop and double rewards (included exp of all kinds) for this week could be the only thing that can apease this sick feeling about leaving the game.

We are an full active guild with 100 active players throught the week, I can foresee many leaving the game after this and I wonder how many guilds will be in the same situation.

It is better to lose players from a guild than to lose 95% of all game players
  • WeridWerid ✭✭
    So anything we sold anything we farmed and anything we done yesterday will be removed?- re- installing tera eu- i'm done of na
  • Entitled much?
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Werid wrote: »
    So anything we sold anything we farmed and anything we done yesterday will be removed?- re- installing tera eu- i'm done of na

Yes, that's the point of a rollback. To fix the mistake that was made.
  • I will say its good move. Ppl that keep grinding one of those guys or have friends that have abused the exploit. Many players i know get over 500k of gold even millions. ( i just get 185k)
    I was pissed off and do quit. Said whatever u want, the game seriusly need a rollback bcz the entire economy was destroyed and many people like me that save all the reset scrolls in the boxes lose the chance to open it.

This rollback is more equalized for everyone veterans, returning, new players and rescue the NA economy. If u guys are no happy with this find other games.
  • rollback wont fix the economy
  • As compensation, once maintenance completes we will be running a 24 hour bonus XP event of 20% for 24 hours on all level 65+ dungeons and zones.
    As additional compensation:
    From the end of maintenance to Monday, April 15th @ 4am PDT, logging in will gain you 5 days of elite status time. If you already have elite status, this will be added on to that existing Elite status time.

As well, purchases that were claimed from the item claim during the period between the ending of the 4/9 maintenance and the beginning of today's maintenance, those purchases will be re-added to your item claim so that there are no lost items.

-BearShoes

Okay, everybody, now stop crying.
  • M4JYYX3JRG wrote: »
    EJECWCWG55 wrote: »

It is better to lose players from a guild than to lose 95% of all game players

I guess you are from a dead guild that has no members to lose after this.
  • ShnuuShnuu wrote: »
    rollback wont fix the economy

This discussion has been closed.