[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Plus, get free items upon your first post-update log-in. Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

Compensation?

Comments

• YWLD3DX3WHYWLD3DX3WH ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    JoseMerced wrote: »
    I will say its good move. Ppl that keep grinding one of those guys or have friends that have abused the exploit. Many players i know get over 500k of gold even millions. ( i just get 185k)
    I was pissed off and do quit. Said whatever u want, the game seriusly need a rollback bcz the entire economy was destroyed and many people like me that save all the reset scrolls in the boxes lose the chance to open it.

This rollback is more equalized for everyone veterans, returning, new players and rescue the NA economy. If u guys are no happy with this find other games.

*you still don't have a chance to open it*
    Literally if your focal point is being sad because you didn't get to sell scrolls then just say they should shut the game down.
    You're the type of guy that would rather sink the entire ship than let one thing off.
  • So at the end compensation will get only thew players who are 65+ and the subscribers Eme is really showing how much it care about new players and then we all wonder why the game is dying (if no new gamers to compensate the one who taking a break or just left the game every game will die)
  • JoseMercedJoseMerced ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    > @YWLD3DX3WH said:
    > JoseMerced wrote: »
    >
    > I will say its good move. Ppl that keep grinding one of those guys or have friends that have abused the exploit. Many players i know get over 500k of gold even millions. ( i just get 185k)
    > I was pissed off and do quit. Said whatever u want, the game seriusly need a rollback bcz the entire economy was destroyed and many people like me that save all the reset scrolls in the boxes lose the chance to open it.
    >
    > This rollback is more equalized for everyone veterans, returning, new players and rescue the NA economy. If u guys are no happy with this find other games.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *you still don't have a chance to open it*
    > Literally if your focal point is being sad because you didn't get to sell scrolls then just say they should shut the game down.
    > You're the type of guy that would rather sink the entire ship than let one thing off.

Oh come on, really? I will need to check it. At least people that get tons of gold by the exploit will lose it.

Oh i dont read ur last paragraph, but better stop talking [filtered] about other people. Many active guilds even my guildmates are agree with the rollback.
  • RenniBeeRenniBee ✭✭✭
    So the problem with this situation isn't that they're doing a rollback, obviously with the exploit and the scroll price having such an effect on the economy, it was the right thing to do.

THE PROBLEM is how long they took to do it. Like... hello? They had someone yank the semis pretty dang fast, so I know it wasn't like they weren't aware of it while it was going on. You can't just be like oh, we'll just fix it tomorrow when we have more people in or whatever the issue at their office was. Because: thats a whole day of gameplay people are gonna lose out on, not just losing the money/stuff they bought with the semis/xp from mobs. And the fact that you're gonna return items but only to people who bought cash shop items with real money definitely makes you look worse rip.

As for me I'm pretty salty because I spent several hours gathering apples and moongourds for crafting the new xp pot with cooking. Which is pretty boring but I did it because my bf is a hardcore player and ofc wants to get to lvl70 as soon as possible.

And the compensation DOES NOT make up for it, at all lol, it's completely ridiculous and laughable really like dude, I know EME is generally clueless on what their playerbase wants but please you guys. You're making some assumptions here that are definitely making a you know what out of you. First off, as people have pointed out it only really benefits lvl 65 players. Second, um...so everybody plays tera to grind pve content now? I know I don't LOL! And several others in that category. It's almost finals week for most college students as well. 24 hours of 20%.... man that's so low. And bruh most people already have elite that actively play, you're trolling with that one. You're basically like forcing us to play, in a grinding way, after basically a slap in the face of removing hours of progress.

Idk man you guys aren't thinking, come on man. After seeing the rollback and the dismay of all the lost hours, you gonna need to follow that up with a compensation players are actually likely to look at and be like "ooh! okay" actually excited about instead of rolling their eyes and shaking their head. That is how you fix the problem....

When you waited many hours to fix it and landed yourself in that hole anyways. :eyes: Just sayin. My advice for you and explanation of why you guys did a big derp. Anyways going back to BDO now~
  • RenniBee wrote: »
    So the problem with this situation isn't that they're doing a rollback, obviously with the exploit and the scroll price having such an effect on the economy, it was the right thing to do.

THE PROBLEM is how long they took to do it. Like... hello? They had someone yank the semis pretty dang fast, so I know it wasn't like they weren't aware of it while it was going on. You can't just be like oh, we'll just fix it tomorrow when we have more people in or whatever the issue at their office was. Because: thats a whole day of gameplay people are gonna lose out on, not just losing the money/stuff they bought with the semis/xp from mobs. And the fact that you're gonna return items but only to people who bought cash shop items with real money definitely makes you look worse rip.

As for me I'm pretty salty because I spent several hours gathering apples and moongourds for crafting the new xp pot with cooking. Which is pretty boring but I did it because my bf is a hardcore player and ofc wants to get to lvl70 as soon as possible.

And the compensation DOES NOT make up for it, at all lol, it's completely ridiculous and laughable really like dude, I know EME is generally clueless on what their playerbase wants but please you guys. You're making some assumptions here that are definitely making a you know what out of you. First off, as people have pointed out it only really benefits lvl 65 players. Second, um...so everybody plays tera to grind pve content now? I know I don't LOL! And several others in that category. It's almost finals week for most college students as well. 24 hours of 20%.... man that's so low. And bruh most people already have elite that actively play, you're trolling with that one. You're basically like forcing us to play, in a grinding way, after basically a slap in the face of removing hours of progress.

Idk man you guys aren't thinking, come on man. After seeing the rollback and the dismay of all the lost hours, you gonna need to follow that up with a compensation players are actually likely to look at and be like "ooh! okay" actually excited about instead of rolling their eyes and shaking their head. That is how you fix the problem....

When you waited many hours to fix it and landed yourself in that hole anyways. :eyes: Just sayin. My advice for you and explanation of why you guys did a big derp. Anyways going back to BDO now~

Ty, someone that finally gets the major rant from most people.
  • - 24 hour bonus XP event of 20%
    - 5 days of elite status

Those rewards are terrible, please add 7 days double drop in all dungeons and 7 days gold/drop reward in vanguard mission, this helps people make up for lost time by making gold and materials on the day of yesterday / today.
  • Please tell me that there was a type and u meant 100% bonus xp? Just 20% is legit a slap in the face.
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    Stop crying, Stop crying, Stop crying,
    tenor.gif
  • edited April 2019
    CRY CRY CRY
    tenor.gif
  • Lets not forget that multiple people lvld to 66 last night and some even on their way to 67. Thats a lot of time commitment wasted. The way I see it, the players are being punished for eme being poor at their jobs and not ensuring the patch worked correctly. No 20% xp buff is going to make the time people wasted okay. This should be totally unacceptable. Complete trash decision. The "compensation" we're getting is worthless and everyone should realize this.
  • If the "compensation" for the 65+ wasn't bad enough, the players like me who were leveling get nothing?
    Sure, it's not that hard to lvl atm but I still lost 40 lvls...

Give me my lvls back................................
  • I love it when EME has a kneejerk reaction to screwing up a maintenance, and then just makes things worse. Now you can't even sell the old reset scrolls at any price. KR had the scrolls sellable at some price. EU kept it going by also making the scrolls sellable. But NA? Nah, NA has to be a special snowflake again and once again deliver the worst possible scenario to its players. Resetting back the progress all people had made leveling the night before, and then not even offering any compensation to players under 65 who were also reverted.

If banning/disabling proxy was the first case of mass exodus of players from this game, then this series of events will be its second case. Congrats EME, you played yourselves yet again.
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    If the "compensation" for the 65+ wasn't bad enough, the players like me who were leveling get nothing?
    Sure, it's not that hard to lvl atm but I still lost 40 lvls...

Give me my lvls back................................

If you did not have elite before, you will level much faster now.
  • I said this many, many times before so I'll say it again ...
    EME Does NOT care about PC players because they have a higher player base playing console now.
This discussion has been closed.