[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Plus, get free items upon your first post-update log-in. Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

Compensation?

1235»

Comments

• edited April 2019
    buffons wrote: »
    poor counterpoint, always working overtime to cover for EME's never ending mistakes lol. Do you even get paid to do KTC's job for her?

There's no one at EME whose day-to-day job is managing the forums anymore. We volunteer mods get paid nothing. And I don't care about covering for the mistakes that were obvious just want everyone to have as accurate information about what's going on as possible.

Why do you keep doing this? Why for this game? Why have you been spending nearly every day of your life for the past 5+ years being here for this game when you and I both know the publishers/devs don't deserve this. Why?

Edit: Also, I wonder how old you are
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christin wrote: »
    Maybe they're still trying to find out what works and what doesn't.

5+ years is a pretty long time to still be trying to figure out what does and does not work, don't you think?
  • KaspanovaKaspanova ✭✭✭
    @animeloverxx3213

would you say that to someone who loves their job or hobby IRL? thats just so rude
  • buffons wrote: »
    poor counterpoint, always working overtime to cover for EME's never ending mistakes lol. Do you even get paid to do KTC's job for her?

There's no one at EME whose day-to-day job is managing the forums anymore. We volunteer mods get paid nothing. And I don't care about covering for the mistakes that were obvious just want everyone to have as accurate information about what's going on as possible.

Why do you keep doing this? Why for this game? Why have you been spending nearly every day of your life for the past 5+ years being here for this game when you and I both know the publishers/devs don't deserve this. Why?

Why not? I mean, why "waste your time" with any hobby or entertainment? It's free time. People should do whatever they want.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

Why not? I mean, why "waste your time" with any hobby or entertainment? It's free time. People should do whatever they want.

I guess they're wondering if you think all this is worth it.
  • edited April 2019
    SageWindu wrote: »

I guess they're wondering if you think all this is worth it.

No, they're not actually wondering anything. They're calling me out. And giving a serious answer to that isn't worth it. It's also entirely off-topic.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭

It probably takes him and hour or so, and since he's probably bored with grinding in the game, might as well hang here for a bit.

I haven't played the game in weeks, and I am still bothering people here. I have some time to check the forums, but time is pretty limited to actually farm my toons.
  • Why is this still open?
This discussion has been closed.